ZZ is back -- Aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ZZ is back -- Aloha!

Strong, but truthful opinions have gotten people in trouble over the eons. You're one of those my friend.

I was once told by a co-worker... "You're making me look bad.".
    I replied... "No I'm not, you are making you look bad.".

All the Bestest!
    MM
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      'Bout time the two of you crossed paths.
      Crossed paths? You're damned right it's about time. That guy owes me MONEY!
      Well I am just a monkey man, I'm glad you are a monkey woman too.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
        "You're making me look bad."
        Mahalo MM, for the thoughtful post. Yeah, strong opinions... hehehe. You know me, huh?

And the "making me look bad" quote... Would you believe I actually had someone tell me that!!! *shakes head* What can I say? I was trying to make the guy look good, but he couldn't keep up with me!

Oh well.

And hey, Monkey Boy... fugettabout it, brah. YOU owe ME money! Hahaha!

Blaine
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Welcome back Blaine! How've you been doing?

'Alika
          'Alika

Comment

Hi Blaine,

I'm a relative newby here but am I correct in that our paths have crossed before? I may have you mixed up with someone else. If so, sorry and glad to meet you. If we have, glad to see you here.

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
              Hi Blaine,

I'm a relative newby here but am I correct in that our paths have crossed before? I may have you mixed up with someone else. If so, sorry and glad to meet you. If we have, glad to see you here.
              Have I met you? I haven't been to Maui in a while, last time was to visit Kamehameha campus Upcountry several years ago.

My brother and sister live over there. Brother used to live Kihei, now lives Wailuku. My sister lives in Kula.

I don't know who you are, specifically. You can PM or email me if you don't want to say publicly.

Aloha,

Blaine

Comment

Maybe there's another Blaine who's "older" (or should I say closer to my age) that does web stuff. Did you by any chance go to a family reunion in Hilo this past June?

Comment

Maybe there's another Blaine who's "older" (or should I say closer to my age) that does web stuff. Did you by any chance go to a family reunion in Hilo this past June?
                  Hahahaha! Yes, I did. WHO IS THIS?!!!

http://alohatown.com/genealogy

That's MY site!

Blaine

Comment

I think I would have done something foolish if I couldn't come on HT for 2 years. Welcome back... we're here if you need to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
                      Hahahaha! Yes, I did. WHO IS THIS?!!!

http://alohatown.com/genealogy

That's MY site!

Blaine
                      Hahaha - it's not really that exciting. But we talked a bit on Lynn's forum. I was talking about my upcoming reunion in June and you asked if I was going to the one in Hilo. I wasn't. Mine was in South Florida. But for some reason a light bulb went off when you started posting here. Anyway it's nice to cross paths once again.

Comment

Hahaha - it's not really that exciting. But we talked a bit on Lynn's forum. I was talking about my upcoming reunion in June and you asked if I was going to the one in Hilo. I wasn't. Mine was in South Florida. But for some reason a light bulb went off when you started posting here. Anyway it's nice to cross paths once again.
                        Excuse Me! My Forum IS EXCITING!!

It's not as Big as HawaiiThreads.com...we're different in many ways.
                        http://www.auntiepupule.com/talk/index.php

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                          Excuse Me! My Forum IS EXCITING!!

Auntie Lynn
                          Sorry, didn't mean your forum! I enjoy reading it even though I don't post as much there. I meant that Blaine didn't find a long lost relative

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean your forum! I enjoy reading it even though I don't post as much there. I meant that Blaine didn't find a long lost relative
                            HAHAHAHA

I knew dat! It was an opportunity foa me to tell everybody about my Forum!

Mahalo acousticlady!

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                              I think I would have done something foolish if I couldn't come on HT for 2 years.
                              Well, it wasn't as if he had been banned by Admin or anything like that. He just scaled back dramatically (for reasons that he's chosen not to discuss here, it seems), and was away from HT altogether for seven months.

Whatever the story, it's nice to read your posts again, Blaine. You're an important part of this community, in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                                Speaking of which ... I have regularly had trouble getting it to open the past couple of days - do you need a visit from your janitah again? I can't get in at all this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X