Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

Wow, not da kine 4eva to sign up eh? Ai Koreesh! Well, now dat I'm hea, i'm happy 2 be hea!

I'm Scott, originally from 'aiea, now residing in Macheche, Guam (YES, no joke bra). Even though it took 4 MONTHS to get authorized to post hea, it's better than nothing!

Although Guam is da NEXT BEST THING to home, I still miss home, CANT CHANGE THAT.

Not TOO MANT pepo from Hawai'i in Guam, so help a braddah out, eh! And 2 da Chamorro's & Guamanian's is Hawai'i, take care of my Islands, and I'll take care of yours!

Aloha!
    -Scott-

Re: Finally!

Aloha and e komo mai to Hawaii Threads Scott! The people here on Hawaii Threads are like one big 'ohana. Feel free to look around and keep posting.
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Dog View Post
      Wow, not da kine 4eva to sign up eh? Ai Koreesh! Well, now dat I'm hea, i'm happy 2 be hea!

I'm Scott, originally from 'aiea, now residing in Macheche, Guam (YES, no joke bra). Even though it took 4 MONTHS to get authorized to post hea, it's better than nothing!

Although Guam is da NEXT BEST THING to home, I still miss home, CANT CHANGE THAT.

Not TOO MANT pepo from Hawai'i in Guam, so help a braddah out, eh! And 2 da Chamorro's & Guamanian's is Hawai'i, take care of my Islands, and I'll take care of yours!

Aloha!
      -Scott-
      What? HT running credit checks? How come the "approval" delay? I don't get it!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        What? HT running credit checks? How come the "approval" delay? I don't get it!
        Uhhh..maybe he finally got permission to use dee COMPUTA?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oy!! Not even 5 posts and i'm CRACKIN' UP already!!!!!!! I KNOW i'm gonna like it hea!

Mahalo's 4 da TRULY LOCAL way of welcoming someone back!

BTW, YES, It really took 4 MONTHS to get approved to post hea! Man, u guyz must have sum SERIOUS SPAMMAHZ!

Well, I should be home by April of next year, but not for a vacation. I'm MOBILIZING AGAIN, this time, we head to AFGHANISTAN (AF) OY!

-S-

Comment

Aloha nui a e komo mai! Pehea 'oe?
            'Alika

Comment

After a week of no approval, I messaged the board owner and was allowed to post. I don't think the delay is personal, I think it's more one of those automatic things not being as automatic as we wish, or something.. I don't know. I'm sure it's not you!

Welcome to the board! I'll be moving to Aeia next spring, got family there.
              Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
              Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Originally posted by akrauth View Post
                Aloha nui a e komo mai! Pehea 'oe?
                Maika'i no. (sorry, took me fo'EVA 2 remembah dat one!)

Comment

Working...
                X