Aloha from Upcountry Maui!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Upcountry Maui!

Stumbled on this by chance and it looks really interesting...originally from the San Fran Bay Area have been on Maui 20 years now...man time is FLYING.....

Re: Aloha from Upcountry Maui!

Welcome to HT and aloha from da Central Valley (Kahului). I think I goin head to up-country and enjoy the scenery and da cool whether......
    OGGBOY
    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Aloha e! Maui no ka 'oi! I've been there twice. Nani loa 'o ia, 'ae?

'Alika
      'Alika

Comment

Hi. This is my first time writing on HawaiiThreads. My husband and I have spent a lot of time in Maui and are seriously considering moving there from the Bay area. I have known most of my life that it is the place for me. We would do it in a second if we didn't have kids but with an 8 year old and 3 year old we are having trouble making the decision. Wondering if you moved over with kids and wondering what you think of the public school system. I only hear negative things but never from anyone who really knows.

pamajamat

Comment

Aloha pamajamat! I going give it to you straight. You have two children. Do you have employment set up when you arrive in Maui? Are you financially stable? Have you arranged for housing. If that is taken care of, I don't see a problem with coming. I believe it starts within the home. It doesn't matter what school, Public or Private. Morals, Values, Spiritual Guidance, etc. are to be taught by parents or the persons bringing up the child/children.

Good luck.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Aloha pamajamat! I going give it to you straight. You have two children. Do you have employment set up when you arrive in Maui? Are you financially stable? Have you arranged for housing. If that is taken care of, I don't see a problem with coming. I believe it starts within the home. It doesn't matter what school, Public or Private. Morals, Values, Spiritual Guidance, etc. are to be taught by parents or the persons bringing up the child/children.

Good luck.

Auntie Lynn
            "Right On Aunite" and Aloha from Central Maui

OGGBOY
            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy View Post
              "Right On Aunite" and Aloha from Central Maui

OGGBOY
              My pleasure, OGGBOY!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

ALOHA MAUI TOM and PAMAJAMAT!

PAMAJAMAT I apologize now if by chance in the future I type P-A-J-A-M-A!
                ___
                "Be god to each other."

Comment

Aloha Maui Tom and e komo mai to Hawaii Threads! Make yourself comfortable and keep on posting! Maui No Ka 'Oi!
                  Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
                  X