Aloha from Tucson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Tucson

Hello everyone. I've been lurking since sometime in August. My main interest is in the Hawaiian language.

I'll go back to lurking now.

Re: Aloha from Tucson

Welcome to HT! Now, continue with your lurking!
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Aloha! A big welcome to you, over there in the Old Pueblo! Go to Bently's House of Coffee and Tea, on Congress...the downtown store is my fave...and have one of those yummy iced mochas for me!

Oh, and pay a visit to Bob Bookman's used books...I've spent countless hours in there! What a great place to goof off! What a great guy he is, too

Comment

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
        Welcome to HT! Now, continue with your lurking!
        E komo mai!
        'Alika

Comment

Originally posted by Hope View Post
          Aloha! A big welcome to you, over there in the Old Pueblo! Go to Bently's House of Coffee and Tea, on Congress...the downtown store is my fave...
          Thank Hope! So how long did you live here? Grow up in Tucson, or UA or?

I don't think the downtown Bently's is around anymore. Unless I'm drawing a complete blank; I've been here since 1995 and don't ever remember it being downtown on Congress. But... I'm more of a Tap Room at Hotel Congress kind of person, so my coffee house knowledge is poor.

I agree, Bookmans is fantastic. There are three now in Tucson.

Comment

Originally posted by Equant View Post
            Hello everyone. I've been lurking since sometime in August. My main interest is in the Hawaiian language.

I'll go back to lurking now.
            Aloha and e komo mai to Hawaii Threads. The Hawaiian language or 'olelo Hawai'i is also my main interest too. Glad to have you here.

Alana
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
            X