• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii Threads Trivia Contest -- Go Fourth and Multiply

Originally posted by zztype View Post
    Let the trash talking begin!

Bring it, girlie!!!
    OK, you asked for it you goat feltching, boxcar skulled pea-brain in the tertiary stages of syphilis guy, you!

OK, so "I borrowed" that line from Peshkwe (no plagiarism here) but it was too good - and it's a good start to the trash talkin' wars!
    So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalei99 View Post
      OK, you asked for it you goat feltching, boxcar skulled pea-brain in the tertiary stages of syphilis guy, you!

OK, so "I borrowed" that line from Peshkwe (no plagiarism here) but it was too good - and it's a good start to the trash talkin' wars!
      Oooh, ouch. I soooo asked for that!
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

I'll do my best. *shudder*
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

Growing up I learned the hard way, "first one to ack, loses" BUT in this case I just can't help myself! Can 9 p.m. come any sooner?
          ___
          "Be god to each other."

Comment

So where are all these diss's and slap downs at? I'd like to see what kinda game y'all got.

Or maybe make a side dissn' thread, no outright gutter cussin' of course and all in fun where ya go away with a 'well played and I'll school ya good next time' attitude... kinda like playing the dozens.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
              So where are all these diss's and slap downs at? I'd like to see what kinda game y'all got.

Or maybe make a side dissn' thread, no outright gutter cussin' of course and all in fun where ya go away with a 'well played and I'll school ya good next time' attitude... kinda like playing the dozens.
              Well, to tell the truth, I kinda tried that right here in this thread! And got immediately hammered into the dirt! By my own SISTER!! Using your GOAT FELTCHING*...line.

*picks self up out of the mud and sulks away*

*Why, yes, I DID look it up!

Comment

Ahhhh....yesss.....

Dictionarys, Thesaurusesesesses and comic books, not to mention the odd cult flick here and there...great gleaning material for the professionally executed wop jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                  Ahhhh....yesss.....

Dictionarys, Thesaurusesesesses and comic books, not to mention the odd cult flick here and there...great gleaning material for the professionally executed wop jaw.
                  Hahaha! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Hawaii Threads Trivia Game: Day 1!
                    Here are today's questions!

As has been clear almost from the beginning of the first game, this is usually a test of one's Google-Fu, rather than a test of general knowledge. I have at times played along with that idea and at other times fought against it. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter to me most of the time how one gets the answers, but I will occasionally put in questions that I think are difficult to Google, such as today's first question, or would require quite a bit of Google-work, such as today's second question.

But enough chit-chat. Let's Trivia and Roll.
                    1. Category: Rhode Island and Put Away Wet
                      In the current Steve Carrell film, Dan in Real Life, the title character meets, flirts with, and falls for Marie, played by Juliette Binoche. Specifically, he meets her in a store. Specifically, what kind of store?

2. Category: Wendy Time is Right, I'll Mary Her
                      What musician's songs are peopled with characters named Wendy, Kyle, Mary, Frank, Scooter, and Kate, each in a different song?

3. Category: Glove in the Time of Cholera
                      What New York Met was the first Hawaii-born pitcher to be selected for Major League Baseball's All-Star Game?

Please send me your answers IN PRIVATE MAIL by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 4! Good luck, and have fun!
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

FELTCHING*
                      *Why, yes, I DID look it up!
                      OH MY! I thought it was just a made up, spir of the moment, word.
                      Gross.
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

OK, so I just put in my first set of answers. Nobody else crowed about it here, so am I just in claiming "frist psot"?

Blaine

Comment

OK, so I just put in my first set of answers. Nobody else crowed about it here, so am I just in claiming "frist psot"?

Blaine
                          Well, the time on this post is 10:43 p.m., and my private message to Scriv reads 10:19 p.m. so umm...no, I win first post!
                          ___
                          "Be god to each other."

Comment

Oh, well, your answers must be all wrong then. I won't worry!

Comment

Oh, well, your answers must be all wrong then. I won't worry!
                              I hope your answers aren't old and outdated like your current vehicle! Mwahahahaahaha

I'm not worried....
                              So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                                OH MY! I thought it was just a made up, spir of the moment, word.
                                Gross.
                                Really?

Ok...whateva you say.

I wanna donate a Prize $10.00 Gift Certificate to StarBucks.

Good luck!

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X