Doggie Doo Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggie Doo Game

I swear I am not making this up but I am watching the Cartoon Network and twice a TV ad has come up about a product called the Doggie Doo Game.

According to the ad you play the game by feeding a plastic dachshund something and sooner or later that something comes out the other end.

Re: Doggie Doo Game

To say the least... "stupid sh*t"
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I baby-sit a toddler grandchild so yes, will turn on Cartoon Network. I first saw this commercial several weeks ago. It is gross. There's also a doll that does these kind of functions. Why anyone would want to buy these for kids is beyond me!

Comment

Oh my goodness! The Baby Alive doll back in the early 70's is probably the one mentioned here. It would pee and poo shortly after eating and came with little diapers to change. My mom wouldn't buy the diapers after my first ones were gone so I had to feed it over the tub for obvious reasons. My baby brother was born not too long after and I no longer cared about the doll, lol!
        If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

That kind of toy is an assault to my religion! Why should I, as a consumer, be forced to view ads that contradict my religious beliefs? That's some sort of religious belief that's completely contradictory to my religious belief!

[This message would likely be approved of by Rick Santorum.]
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Think I'll pass on that.

Comment

Working...
            X