Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video Game Trivia

Originally posted by Pedro
    O.K. I hope I am right if not off to search I go. He was the reff was I right?
    Only in the home version. He & Donkey Kong were in the audience in the arcade version.
    * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
    - Anna Quindlen

Comment

They were, I never noticed that. I guess I never really played the arcade version. Mike Tyson kept kicking my @$$ with those one hit knock out punches. Of course I use to cheat to get to his level with the game genie remember that? I've never ever beaten that game before.

Here's a question: Noland Bushnel who was the creator of Atari sold the company but to who and what company did he start afterward? Hint: It's sort of like Fun Factory and Dave N Busters.
      Last edited by Pedro; April 27, 2006, 07:42 PM.
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
        They were, I never noticed that. I guess I never really played the arcade version. Mike Tyson kept kicking my @$$ with those one hit knock out punches. Of course I use to cheat to get to his level with the game genie remember that? I've never ever beaten that game before.

Here's a question: Noland Bushnel who was the creator of Atari sold the company but to who and what company did he start afterward? Hint: It's sort of like Fun Factory and Dave N Busters.
        And you'll see my answer on item #41 above (dated 4/27/06).
        * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
        - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani
          And you'll see my answer on item #41 above (dated 4/27/06).

Right you are.... How could I have missed it?
          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
          X