• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro
    replied
    Re: Video Game Trivia

Originally posted by U'ilani
    And you'll see my answer on item #41 above (dated 4/27/06).

Right you are.... How could I have missed it?

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

Originally posted by Pedro
    They were, I never noticed that. I guess I never really played the arcade version. Mike Tyson kept kicking my @$$ with those one hit knock out punches. Of course I use to cheat to get to his level with the game genie remember that? I've never ever beaten that game before.

Here's a question: Noland Bushnel who was the creator of Atari sold the company but to who and what company did he start afterward? Hint: It's sort of like Fun Factory and Dave N Busters.
    And you'll see my answer on item #41 above (dated 4/27/06).

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

They were, I never noticed that. I guess I never really played the arcade version. Mike Tyson kept kicking my @$$ with those one hit knock out punches. Of course I use to cheat to get to his level with the game genie remember that? I've never ever beaten that game before.

Here's a question: Noland Bushnel who was the creator of Atari sold the company but to who and what company did he start afterward? Hint: It's sort of like Fun Factory and Dave N Busters.
    Last edited by Pedro; April 27, 2006, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

O.K. I hope I am right if not off to search I go. He was the reff was I right?
    Only in the home version. He & Donkey Kong were in the audience in the arcade version.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

Don Bluth, of course.

Another question: What was Mario's role in the arcade version of Punch Out?
    O.K. I hope I am right if not off to search I go. He was the reff was I right?

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

You are right, it was BSP Processor which produced sound for the SNES.

Here's another one: Who was the animator of Dragon Slayor for the arcade? Hint: He animated The Secret Of Nym, The Rescuers, and also a little animated part in Zanadu.
    Don Bluth, of course.

Another question: What was Mario's role in the arcade version of Punch Out?

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

The audio chip. I believe that's all.

Here's another one: Who was the animator of Dragon Slayor for the arcade? Hint: He animated The Secret Of Nym, The Rescuers, and also a little animated part in Zanadu. I loved Zanadu by the way even if it was weird. Wo I made a double of my reply on here, how did that happen?

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

Here's another one: Who was the animator of Dragon Slayor for the arcade? Hint: He animated The Secret Of Nym, The Rescuers, and also a little animated part in Zanadu.

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

Question: What's the connection between Chuck E. Cheese & Atari?

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

[QUOTE=U'ilani]
    In 1995 as Sony prepared to release the original PlayStation, the company spokesman was a character named Polygon Man who appeared in magazines and commercials--but never in a game.

Cool I am still learning here, as I do this trivia, much for myself as well as for others who love to know about video games.

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

Here's another Question:

Even though Sony didn't make the Super Disk for Nintendo they contributed something to the super Nintendo what was it?

Leave a comment:

• U'ilani
    replied

[QUOTE=Pedro]
    No. Hint: the character made it into commercials but never into a game.

I checked my sources and this what I have found: It was Madam Sophia. I got my answer from a friend who's been working with Sony before the launch of the Playstation. Madam Sophia was shown on commercials to show off the polygons for their new system unfortunately Sony decided it wasn't a good enough mascot and dropped her, but she made it to a game at least called Battle Arena Toshiden.
    In 1995 as Sony prepared to release the original PlayStation, the company spokesman was a character named Polygon Man who appeared in magazines and commercials--but never in a game.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

Here's another Question:

Even though Sony didn't make the Super Disk for Nintendo they contributed something to the super Nintendo what was it?

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

[QUOTE=U'ilani]No. Hint: the character made it into commercials but never into a game.

I checked my sources and this what I have found: It was Madam Sophia. I got my answer from a friend who's been working with Sony before the launch of the Playstation. Madam Sophia was shown on commercials to show off the polygons for their new system unfortunately Sony decided it wasn't a good enough mascot and dropped her, but she made it to a game at least called Battle Arena Toshiden.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied

[QUOTE=U'ilani]No. Hint: the character made it into commercials but never into a game.

It's a tough one but I will search the end of the net and my magazines for an answer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X