Feelers: Hawaii Threads Trivia Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelers: Hawaii Threads Trivia Game

I'm just about ready for another game. Who's interested? Anyone have any suggestions for changes to the rules or gameplay? Here are the rules for the first game, and here are the modified rules for the second game.
    Last edited by scrivener; June 14, 2006, 01:23 AM. Reason: "find me somebody to love...find me somebody to love..."
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Feelers: Hawaii Threads Trivia Game

Hey hey! I'm in! Do I bring the rice, or the chili?
    Blaine

(It just occurred that among the current crop of HT motormouths, there may be quite a few who don't know what you're talking about! That's OK, better for me to run up my score before they figure it out! Hehehe.)
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

I like play too. Can you have a catorgory for the Elderly and Handicap? I shame looking Dumb!!!

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I would participate when I am able to (actually looked forward to in the previous games). Either way is fine Scriv.
        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

I'm in. I think. Every time I think my slate is clear, something pops up!
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I'm ready to play. When does it start?

(OH, BTW, is it just me or is hawaiibelievers down?)

Comment

Originally posted by drumorgan
              (OH, BTW, is it just me or is hawaiibeliever down?)
              Huh. That's odd. I'll have to take a look at that later this evening.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                Anyone have any suggestions for changes to the rules or gameplay?
                How about awarding a bonus point to anyone who correctly answers a question by themself? Let's say that 12 answers were submitted to you in response to a question (via PM, of course), and of all the answers submitted, ZZType (for example) was the only one to get it correct. ZZ would get not just one point, but as a reward for being the sole submitter of a correct answer, he gets two points. I don't believe this rule amendment would come into play all that frequently, but I know there have been occasional instances in your previous contests, where a contestant would "ace" a question by being the only one to submit a correct answer to a given question.
                Last edited by Surfingfarmboy; June 18, 2006, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X