Maika'i!

Here's another one:
    "Break a leg. In theater that means good luck."
    'Alika

Comment

Re: Name that movie!

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
      And no takers on....

I thought for sure some of the sci-fi fans would nail this. It's from Transformers: The Movie.

And yes, the new Transformers CGI movie opens on July of '07. Drooooooooooooooool

DD
      I just watched this movie with my 3 year old son last week. Brought back some good memories. Optimus Prime was the man. Such a hero. I still remember the impact that movie had when it was released. I was in Gr 6, and the whole school talked about it. This was a time when not everyone went to go see movies in theatres. Those that did were considered the fortunates, and those that saw "Transformers: The movie" were walking around like Jesus and his disciples. My brother's friend cried when Optimus died, and no one laughed at him.

This game is fun

"Radio? Who needs a radio?"

Comment

I love this kind of thread. Here's one, name the Clint Eastwood movie:

"Dyin' ain't no livin', boy."
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post

Unforgiven? Maybe not. Either way, I love that movie. Hands down best Eastwood movie, both as an actor and as director.

My favourite lines from that movie
          Little Bill: "I don't deserve this, to die like this. I was building a house."

Munny: "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

Little Bill: "I'll see you in hell William Munny!"

Munny: "Yeah."

Here'a line"

"What the f*** is the internet?"

Comment

That's from "The Outlaw Josey Wales" but you have the quote wrong. It's, "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

This actually came out of a discussion a few of us were having a couple of weeks ago and couldn't agree which movie it came from.

"The truth?, You can't handle the truth!"

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                This actually came out of a discussion a few of us were having a couple of weeks ago and couldn't agree which movie it came from.

"The truth?, You can't handle the truth!"
                I think that's Jack in "A Few Good Men"... I think..

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                  I think that's Jack in "A Few Good Men"... I think..

yes its the courtroom scene where Tom Cruise & Jack buttheads

I finally saw this movie and this line jumps right out at me that went something like..........

"Do You Have A Warrant"

and the question posed was replied back as Who needs a warrant when I have this badge.......

Comment

Hah! That's what I said! My cousin kept insisting it was Al Pacino in Scent of A Woman.

Comment

"You're wrong, kid. It's not a crime to kill an elephant. It's bigger than all that. It's a sin to kill an elephant. Do you understand? It's a sin. The only sin that you can buy a license and go out to commit. That's why I want to do it before I do anything else in this world. Do you understand me? Of course you don't. How could you? I don't understand it myself."
                      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                        I finally saw this movie and this line jumps right out at me that went something like..........

"Do You Have A Warrant"

and the question posed was replied back as Who needs a warrant when I have this badge.......
                        "If you're the police, where are your warrants?"
                        "We ain't got no warrants. We don't need no warrants! I don't have to show you any stinking warrants!!"

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                          That's from "The Outlaw Josey Wales" but you have the quote wrong. It's, "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."
                          I stand corrected. That movie is full of great one-liners. Thanks for straightening me out, Sinjin.
                          Don't be mean,
                          try to help.

Comment

I'm a big Clint fan both as actor and director.
                            Last edited by sinjin; July 11, 2007, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I stand corrected. That movie is full of great one-liners.
                              True that:

JOSEY: When I get to liking someone, they ain't around long.

LONE WATIE: I notice when you get to disliking someone they ain't around for long neither.

Comment

Okay, here's one:

"I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself."

Comment

Working...
                                X