Spam JAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spam JAM!

I know yeah. Imagine one braddah getting all bus' up ovah SPAM. Wussup wit dat?
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      good bit o help, there pard. Tried to get down kalakaua yesterday. Creepin along at 5mph at beretania. gave up after half hour and one block
      "just drive down the road" indeed.
      the roadblock apparently was at King.
      If you're that dense to think there would be no traffic on a Saturday afternoon heading into Waikiki, then there' isn't much else to say.

Oh, and I made the same drive yesterday. They closed Kalakaua at just about the same spot they do every other time there's a block party.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
        If you're that dense to think there would be no traffic on a Saturday afternoon heading into Waikiki, then there' isn't much else to say.
        traffic was the only thing dense yesterday, We go Waiks most every sat and sunday.
        Never seen it like that.

take a chill pill. You stressin like some mainland lawyer on the 405.

Comment

take a chill pill. You stressin like some mainland lawyer on the 405.
          me? stressin? nah.

if you "go waiks" every weekend, then why post that you don't know where on kalakaua a block party would be held?

act like a donkey, and i'll call you on it. if you want me to chill, stop it with the stupid posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
            act like a donkey, and i'll call you on it. if you want me to chill, stop it with the stupid posts.
            dddduuuuuhhh... No!

Comment

dddduuuuuhhh... No!
              fine by me.

Comment

make some spam kelaguen
                Ebb And Flow

Comment

Thanks for the comments on my videoblog entry. Vernon of the recently launched 808Talk "vodcast" also went to the Waikiki Spam Jam and posted his own video montage. Curiously enough, he chose the same background music (from Kaimoku) that I did!

I too wished there was more actual Spam on the Spam Jam menu... but noticing as I did that most of the food vendors were selling much more of their non-Spam dishes than their Spam showcases, I'm sure it's that way for practical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    And I even ran into our Mr. IDVFilms himself! His camera is much bigger than mine... but I'm comfortable with that.

So, for your enjoyment, a videoblog entry by yours truly documenting the 2006 Waikiki Spam Jam
                    Pzarquon howizit~! That was great meeting someone from the HT boards.
                    I found the SPAMĀ© (yes I trade marked it) was lacking in some of the dishes....what's up with that? Although the SPAMĀ© tacos were great The music was good and later in the afternoon the clouds broke and the sun peeked out. All and all it was fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X