Need BIG rubbah slippahs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need BIG rubbah slippahs!

I need to buy the biggest pair of rubber slippers I can find...by 3p tomorrow, 7/7! No...I don't have big feet! They'll be used in a tribute to a fallen film comrade. Other than Long's, where might I look for these? TIA...

Re: Need BIG rubbah slippahs!

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I need to buy the biggest pair of rubber slippers I can find...by 3p tomorrow, 7/7! No...I don't have big feet! They'll be used in a tribute to a fallen film comrade. Other than Long's, where might I look for these? TIA...
    How about Payless or a Big and Tall shop, there's one on Ward across Ross
    or how about Ross as long as you're in the neighborhood? Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
      How about Payless or a Big and Tall shop, there's one on Ward across Ross
      or how about Ross as long as you're in the neighborhood? Good luck!
      Thanks, LL. I have an appt. in that neighborhood tomorrow.

Comment

Hui! Hui!

Call me!!!

Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I left you a cell phone message, Lynn. Thanx for the offer. I ended up finding a pair of 13" long slippahs at Longs. Dunno what size that is but, dang, those puppies are big...altho' they do look a little smaller than what Bob wore. They'll do, however!

Comment

Good to know you found almost what you were looking for! Leash'

Comment

I finally found the size of the pair I bought...size 13...same as the inches!!! Learned today that Bob wore size 15. However, the 13 worked for its intended purpose.

Comment

What is the saying? Big Feet, Big ****. I think the word is shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  What is the saying? Big Feet, Big ****. I think the word is shoe.
                  Yes, shoe. Bob's feet needed to support his 6'7" frame.

Comment

Should have just painted on some Line-X Truck bed liner on the soles of his feet and some across the tops of each foot to make like the straps
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

...I ended up finding a pair of 13" long slippahs at Longs. Dunno what size that is but, dang, those puppies are big...altho' they do look a little smaller than what Bob wore. They'll do, however!
                      tutusue, I know why you needed the slippers and am glad you found something that worked.
                      My condolences on the loss of your friend in the film industry.

However, I gotta tell ya... As long as the title of this thread stays on the front page, I can't help but think:
                      "Whoa! tutusue must have some ginormous B-52 cockroaches to deal with..."
                      To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Originally posted by musubi View Post
                        tutusue, I know why you needed the slippers and am glad you found something that worked.
                        My condolences on the loss of your friend in the film industry.
                        Thanks, musubi. Did you know Big Bob?
                        However, I gotta tell ya... As long as the title of this thread stays on the front page, I can't help but think:
                        "Whoa! tutusue must have some ginormous B-52 cockroaches to deal with..."
                        Or one ginormous pair of feet herself!

If not needed for any other purpose within the context of Bob's memorial, the size 13 slippers will be donated to Auntie Lynn's annual slipper collection.

Comment

the size 13 slippers will be donated to Auntie Lynn's annual slipper collection.
                          And they could eventually wind up on the feet of a Tongan 12 y.o.! !oeiaue!, those people have big bodies and big feet. My size 12's were positively petite when compared to theirs!
                          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                          X