This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Producers of 30 Second PSA's

I'm looking for people who can submit good Public Service Announcements with anything related to Hawaii Education issues in a video format.

there is no pay...however this is an excellent chance for up and coming producers to show their skills on a local TV channel.

I'm looking for any sort of PSA that would encourage Hawaii's Kids to a) Stay in School B) Stay off Drugs C) Study Hard...D) any other thoughts I'm open to...

30 seconds...20 seconds... and 2 minutes are about the times I'm looking to fill...

They would be shown on Channel 56 on a rotation basis...

Please PM me for more details.

Re: Looking for Producers of 30 Second PSA's

Why don't you take the Olelo training & become a producer yourself? It's pretty easy & then you can produce all you want. Get your friends (or yourself) to also train on the cameras and in editing. Contact the Palolo Media Center @ Jarrett School for more info. Sorry, I don't have the phone number handy. Palolo does a ton of programming and they can always use trained producers etc.

Just a suggestion.

Fran
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Try this link:

http://www.hawaiistudentfilmfestival...Production.htm

There's another student production group or class way out in Waianae that have done some outstanding short films and PSAs. Can't remember what their name was, but I saw some of the stuff they did post production on their Macs.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

LMAO.. you sent me a PM...

I excuse your post...Been a producer... been a director... been a lot... I like other people do my hard work...

I'm looking for submissions now.

Comment

If you have something...other than discussion... please PM me on it!

Yes... I do know the olelo things...lmao (shh. for those that know me)

Manoa

Comment

hey manoa. do you know about olelo?
            it's pretty cool.
            check it out!

Comment

der... I pm'd you... I know to well about olelo!

Comment

Even the DOE is shameless these days. I guess they’re minding the budget.

Now I don’t feel so bad.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

I was trying to be polite - well, I'll just say it here in public:

You are rude. You don't need to be. I'm not a threat in any way to you. I was attempting to correct my misunderstanding of your post.

Manoa - you don't need to be an such an arrogant a**h****. You're right - I don't know you or your background. You could OWN Olelo for all I know - was just attempting to share some info.

However - you don't know me either. It's called just being polite. I'm tired of always trying to be polite & do things the nice way. I no longer give a flying f***!

Fran
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Manoa, You deserve every bit what Fran dished out at you and more! I know her personally as I know you. You are being quite an Azzhole. Get a grip!

Whack Whacks!!!

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                    X