Breadfruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadfruit

I am Hauula anybody in the area got a tree with breadfruit on it that want sell me some? I like to have a nice big bowl in the fridge ready to go when i want something to go with dinner. farmer i usually get it from was out this week.....need my breadruit.
    let me know if you do.... or where you seen a tree NOT on someones property.
    mahalo

what happen to my breadfruit post?

what did i do wrong? i was looking for someone that had a breadfruit tree?
    i am in hauula near the north shore. i want to buy some from you if you have a tree. send me a PM if you do. mahalo !

Comment

Re: what happen to my breadfruit post?

Originally posted by OnoLoa View Post
      what did i do wrong?
      Nothing ... it's right here: http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=10488

Comment

i dont know why i didnt see it....must be my computer. mahalo for that

Comment

Re: Breadfruit

Threads and posts are moved and merged willy nilly 'round here, sometimes without comment. The easiest way to find something you think has gone missing is to click your own name and search for your own recent posts. Unless you've posted blatant spam or something horrific, chances are it's still here.

Comment

It must have moved to a different sub-forum. However if you wish to see the last 500 post that you (or anyone else for that matter) did you first find yourself on the Members List page. Click on the username and it will take you to the View Profile page. On that page there is a link that list all the post that you did.

Comment

Originally posted by OnoLoa View Post
              I am Hauula anybody in the area got a tree with breadfruit on it that want sell me some? I like to have a nice big bowl in the fridge ready to go when i want something to go with dinner. farmer i usually get it from was out this week.....need my breadruit.
              let me know if you do.... or where you seen a tree NOT on someones property.
              mahalo
              I was introduced to Breadfruit some years ago by a friend of mine from Jamaica........ I fell in love with it...

Are they hard to find in Hawai'i? Can't you find them at the market?
              Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
              Mark Twain

Comment

did someone say breadfruit... what is that ?

That's not the stuff that falls off my wife trees at the farm and the bugs when attack em?

I hook you up with something when you get over her queen. Not going into any sort of distribution thing though!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                  did someone say breadfruit... what is that ?

That's not the stuff that falls off my wife trees at the farm and the bugs when attack em?

I hook you up with something when you get over her queen. Not going into any sort of distribution thing though!
                  Thanks Manoa...
                  Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

I love Breadfruit...I have never seen it in the stores on Oahu (not that I looked that hard) but I seem to find them on Maui much easier though...seems to be scarce here in NY as of late too
                    Is easier to find at a Farmer's Market in Hawaii as opposed to the regular store?
                    Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

They have Breadfruit in New York!?! I haven't had it since I left Hawaii!!
                      "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Yes we do...just have to shop in the Caribbean neighborhoods for it...I was very pleasantly surprised when I came across it in Hawaii...

Comment

Thats really cool!!!! I just have to find a place in Indiana that has it!!!
                          "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

That would be cool...do you have any large concentrations of islanders anywhere? Or Caribbean or Pacific specialty stores in Indiana?

Comment

guam has a crap load of breadfruit trees ... they call it lemai ... its like everywhere ... near side walks and Sh!t.... have you ever tried cooking that stuff with coconut milk and bacon?
                              Ebb And Flow

Comment

Working...
                              X