Kayak with steering rudder - $500/obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak with steering rudder - $500/obo

Due to that herniated disk in my lower back, my kayaking days are over.
    It's a Perception Prism one-man kayak -- comes with rudder system and steering foot pedals, two waterproof hatches, padded snap-in seat with backrest, a paddle, and a dolly with sand wheels -- only $500/obo.
    Photos below:

Special discount to any HT'ers if you buy it this week!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Kayak with steering rudder - PRICE REDUCED

Too many flakes on Craigslist who make appointments to see the kayak and then never show up and never call to cancel. Sheesh! So I reduced the price to $450, and will sell it to the highest bidder this weekend.

Comment

Re: Kayak with steering rudder - $500/obo

Nice kayak! Bummer about your disc, isn't it a drag to have to give up
      something you really enjoy due to some physical issue? Sorry to hear that.

I never wanted to deal with those Craigslist wackos (as many are, you
      never know) and have them come or not come as agreed upon. Hence, I've
      ended up donating lots of things to Lokahi project.

Comment

Guess I've been lucky in both buying and selling through Craigslist.
        Sold two boats now in less than 24 hours each using it. Hmmm.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

SOLD!!! Kayak with steering rudder - $500/obo

Sold!!!
          Finally.
          Still dealt with a few more jerks from Craigslist who made appointments and then never showed and never called to cancel. Sheeh. No manners!
          The buyer was a sweet young girl who's a pilot for the Coast Guard. The kayak went to a good person, and I'm happy for both of us.

Comment

hey congrats on selling the kayak! but i'm sorry to hear about your back. some years ago, while just bending down to pick something up, i had a pain that felt like someone had stabbed me with a 12 inch knife! it was the most intense pain i've ever felt; fortunately for me, after being on my back for about 4 days (!) my back muscles mysteriously (to me) were back to normal. prior to that, they were constantly on the verge of cramping and when the muscles would cramp, once again, it felt like someone was sticking it to me with a long knife. got some x-rays taken and to my surprise, there was no disk problem; still, i've never taken my back for granted since then. in fact, it's probably a weak point that will never go away; i've just got to be careful...
            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
            X