Windward studio apt. w/ million-dollar view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windward studio apt. w/ million-dollar view

A good friend of mine has a small studio apartment available. It has great bay views from inside the unit and also from out on the small lanai which has a table, chairs and a large umbrella. The unit has a large bathroom and the kitchen area has lots of storage, a small refrigerator, and a microwave oven. Great ventilation, as it faces directly into the tradewinds. The property is very quiet and peaceful, and there's a swimming pool on site, plus lots of fruit trees and a coin-operated washer and dryer. Parking for only one car, and no pets are allowed.
    They're asking $850 a month, and that includes electricity!If you're interested, please PM me. And feel free to pass this along if you know someone who's interested but not on HT.
    I'm familiar with the property, since it's close to my house, so I can answer questions or ask the owner if needed.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Windward studio apt. w/ million-dollar view

Is the $850/month the rent or the maintance fee (since this is in the Selling sub-forum, and yeah HawaiiThreads doesn't have a Rental sub-forum)?

Comment

Re: Windward studio apt. w/ million-dollar view

Helen, if it was a maintenance fee then it would appear with a listing price...eg: Price: $200,000., maintenance fee: $850./mo. I honestly have never seen a maint. fee listed alone.

I think you answered your own question by noting that there is no rental forum. Should there be one? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
      X