Two large & old island aerial photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two large & old island aerial photos!

For health reasons, I urgently need to sell two large and pretty old aerial photos of the island. PM me if you're interested.
    They’re one of a kind, and were taken well before the H-3 was built and even before Windward Mall was built!

The larger one is the Windward photo and shows from the top of the Ko`olau mountains to Kaneohe Bay and Kailua. This photo is 5’ wide (60”) x 3’4” high (40”).

The other one is the Leeward photo and shows from Kaneohe Bay and Kailua clear over to the leeward side from Kahala on the left to Kapolei on the right. This photo is 3’ wide (36”) x 2’7” high (31”).

I took photos of them and attached them here, but they really should be seen in person to get the full effect. There are two photos here of each one: the full image and a closeup of each photo. Please excuse the glare from the camera's flash!

First, here are the two large Windward photos:

Closeup of part of the picture:

The two Leeward photos will be in the next post...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Two large & old island aerial photos!

Okay, here are two shots of the Leeward photo. Again, please excuse the camera glare!

And a closeup of part of it:

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Sick of lookin' at 'em? [It's a joke, my friends. I realize he's just trying to raise some cash.]
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

how are the pictures affecting your health? are they moldy?
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Amazing photos. You can see the detail of craters in the Leeward detail shot.

I have no place to put them, and it's so humid up here near the Ko`olaus they wouldn't last long.

These are treasures. Perhaps work with one of the Frame /Photo shops to find prospective buyers?
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X