15" multimedia monitor - HP Pavilion D3857A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" multimedia monitor - HP Pavilion D3857A

I'm cleaning house and need to make room!

This 15" multimedia monitor is a HP Pavilion D3857A and has speakers that attach on either side of the monitor. Here are the technical specs. It's a little old, but still works fine. $25.

Email me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

Re: 15" multimedia monitor - HP Pavilion D3857A

Originally posted by Eric
    I'm cleaning house and need to make room!

This 15" multimedia monitor is a HP Pavilion D3857A and has speakers that attach on either side of the monitor. Here are the technical specs. It's a little old, but still works fine. $25.

Email me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
    My wife really wants me to get this thing out of the house, but I hate to throw it away - surely someone can use it! I'll lower the price to FREE if you come pick it up from my house. I'm in Honolulu, send me an email and we'll arrange a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
      My wife really wants me to get this thing out of the house, but I hate to throw it away - surely someone can use it! I'll lower the price to FREE if you come pick it up from my house. I'm in Honolulu, send me an email and we'll arrange a time.
      Can you deliver it to Waipahu? I'll pay you the $25 do drive here, because I don't have other means of transportation other than the bus.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Sorry dude, but an old friend just gave me a 17' monitor and I don't know where to put that. If I get another monitor, then my Mom would be angry that I'm "littering her house with computer equipment."
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Oh well. Thanks for the interest, adri. Everybody else, the offer still stands. Come get a free monitor from my house. First come, first served!

Comment

Working...
          X