Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanekoa To Play Maui Shows - People Get Ready

KANEKOA to play MAUI SHOWS !!!

That's right, Maui's favorite will be playing shows later this month...

SAT, MAY 20 - Vince Esquire Band - Life's A Beach - Kihei
    (This is Vince's 21st Birthday Show!!! - The Kanekoa's will be there to celebrate with V)
    TUE, MAY 23 - Kanekoa to play a private party for the Trustees from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences - NARAS annual meeting

WED, MAY 24 - KANEKOA - Charlies - Paia
    The boys will be recording a live record
    DON'T MISS THIS SHOW AS IT WILL BE HISTORIC !!!

SAT, May 27 - Kanekoa - Casanova's - Makawao
    SUN, May 28 - Kanekoa - Casanova's - Makawao
    (Manao Radio Acoustic Sunday - Listen live WORLDWIDE on www.manaoradio.com 2:00pm-5:00pm HST)

Follow this link and for .99 cents... DOWNLOAD the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" (track Number 10) by Kaulana Kanekoa and Vince Esquire. Kaulana and Vince front Kanekoa, both play electric ukuleles that rock this the high energy Jam Band with Hawaiian Roots...

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...32732&s=143441

Look out for a MAJOR HANA announcement about KANEKOA very soon as this band will be HUGE...

Look for them to be FEATURED in an upcoming Farrelly Brothers movie (that's right, "Something About Mary", "Dumb and Dumber", "Kingpin", etc...).

"Somewhere" has been #1 on the US and Canada iTunes Compilation Charts for 7 straight months!!!

The song actually made it to #1 on the iTunes US and Canada Folk charts in late January. Today, the song is at #48 on the US Folk chart.

Let's bring this song back up to the top of the FOLK charts again. DOWNLOAD this song now and tell your friends to also...

SEE YOU AT CHARLIES...

Comment

Re: Longest Running Number 1 in iTunes History!!! - Still Going Strong

That's cool I just haven't been downloading music in a long while, I just need to go and get myself one ole dem Ipods and dat will be da first song I'll download.
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: Longest Running Number 1 in iTunes History!!! - Still Going Strong

Originally posted by hana
        Longest Running Number 1 in iTunes History!!!

Please help us keep the streak going…

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Kaulana Kanekoa and Vince Esquire has been the Number 1 download on the iTunes Compilation Record Chart in the US and Canada for over 7 straight months!
        I hate to say this because I love that tune as well but please keep the solicitations out of this message board. Tiny Tadani got a major spanking for trying to promote his radio show here.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Hawaiians in LA - This one's for You!

This band is blowing up!

Kanekoa, the amazing band from Maui, fronted by 2 electric ukuleles, is playing a special 'early LA show' at The Mint on Pico Blvd, on Thursday, June 15, from 6:00pm-8:00pm.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Kaulana Kanekoa and ukulele ace, Vince Esquire, has been a hit on iTunes. 8 months after it's release, the song is now Number 30 on the US Folk Chart, Number 1 on the Canada Folk Chart and Number 5 on the Austrailia Folk Chart.

Look for this band to be featured in a the upcoming Farrelley Brothers production, "Billy The Great". Director/Producer Peter Farrelley raves, "Kanekoa was the best show I've seen in 15 years. I love them."

Kanekoa has been together for 10 years and is the only band in the world fronted by 2 electric ukuleles.

The boys recently played for the Trustees of the National Academy of Arts and Sciences on Maui.

Don't miss this rare LA performance!

Comment

Re: Hawaiians in LA - This one's for You!

Originally posted by hana
            Kanekoa, the amazing band from Maui, fronted by 2 electric ukuleles, is playing a special 'early LA show' at The Mint on Pico Blvd, on Thursday, June 15, from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
            So... how much did they have to pay for the stage time during this 'special early LA show' next month?

Comment

Re: Kaulana Kanekoa and 'Ohana - Volume 1

$0.00 - the same figure they are paying for their, Thursday July 13, 'Special Early Show" -- 6:00pm-8:00pm. You see Palolo, when the band is really good -- they don't 'pay to play'.

Sorry for you if you've had that experience -- but bands that pay clubs to play are simply perpetuating an age old problem, and yes, stupidity breeds morons -- and there are LOTS out there.

If you were lucky enough to catch the Kanekoa show -- you would have been blown away...

Look for exciting things to come from these guys VERY SOON.
              Last edited by hana; June 17, 2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X