WTT: Motorola v635 phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Motorola v635 phone

Yes, this is for real. I bought the phone from a local person last Nov and the only upgrades I made to it is installed many skins (most recently an Windows XP skin); added a ton of wallpapers and ringtones and a few games.

here's the specs of the phone, and I'm only accepting phones with either equal specs or higher (most likely another phone). I have no cash, but I can make the deal sweeter by adding in a Motorola H700 bluetooth headset, belt holster, retractable data cable, 512mb memory card and a 128mb memory card (both transflash) and a CD full of programs to modify the phone (no MPT). The gaintable has been edited for silent volume changing and the ringtones/MP3 playback are increased for louder playback. The phone itself has been dropped about four times from three feet and has never been effected other than the scratch marks on the removable/replacable metal faceplates.

There's nothing wrong with phone, as I'm just getting tired of it, and my ego is getting huge after telling people that my 2 year old phone has better features than their razr.

EDIT: I just looked at the Sony Ericsson K750 / W800 / D750 so I'm looking to get either of those.

Either PM or post the offers here.

EDIT2: Yes, its the phone in my avatar.

EDIT3: Here's a website with pictures of the phone.
    Last edited by adrian; June 20, 2006, 07:28 PM.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: WTT: Motorola v635 phone

I decided to also trade it for a smartphone of some sort.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
    X