X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sensual Intelligence

Originally posted by Menehune Man
    Isn't it neat how all of us know what is sensual?!

But at the same time it is different to each and every one of us.

There are sooo many factors.
    Like certain looks or body types,
    language or voice style,
    the act of listening to another,
    different types of touch,
    attitudes and actions,
    and on and on.

Pretty cool I think.
    Aloha Menehune Man,

Right on! I like your comments. It is one of the things that defines our human-ness! And being human, we can use our amazing brains to expand beyond our self-imposed limitations. We are born sensual beings...but human socialization teaches us to contain our senses...and so we humans have to re-learn to once again become our true selves.

Enjoy the ride.

G

Comment

Originally posted by Genie Joseph
      we humans have to re-learn to once again become our true selves.
      Often, more than once. I believe in the idea of learning something, then un-learning it, so that you can learn it again - you can develop different perspectives that way.

And to connect it to the point of this thread, the sensual habits we develop over time with one person often do not apply to anyone else, so if you have a new partner, the learning process begins anew.

Although, I think Genie might add that it can be healthy to return to the learning process even if you have had the same partner for some time, as everything else in your environment changes. Your romantic life should not be allowed to become routine; you can get "comfortable", yes, but you should never stop making the effort to keep your relationship fresh - it's one of the most important investments of your life.

If you have the skills to do this on your own, good for you. If you could use a little outside guidance, no shame in that - a good relationship expert will help you to develop or refine those skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
        Often, more than once. I believe in the idea of learning something, then un-learning it, so that you can learn it again - you can develop different perspectives that way.

I can't begin to count the men I know that "learned" incorrectly the first go round!!!!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Re: Sensual Elfs

Which would be very good for the world, because when people are happy, they treat each other better.
          Whoa. That's DEEP. Alert the media! And hold on a second... let me find a pen so I can write that down. Okay. Got it. When people are happy, they treat each other better. Right. Gee, who would've thought?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Did you know that a woman's cycle of arousal is very different from a man's?
            Yes, I learned that from my ex-wife. Her cycle of arousal always peaked right around my paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
              Whoa. That's DEEP. Alert the media! And hold on a second... let me find a pen so I can write that down. Okay. Got it. When people are happy, they treat each other better. Right. Gee, who would've thought?
              Hey at least she's not charging us for it

Comment

Yes, I learned that from my ex-wife. Her cycle of arousal always peaked right around my paydays.
                Oh now that is funny! Thanks LikaNui.
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                  Hey at least she's not charging us for it
                  Well, you know the old saying -- you get what you pay for.
                  And in this case...

Comment

Oh now that is funny! Thanks LikaNui.
                    Yer welcome. But I didn't think it was funny. At least, not back then.

Comment

I've enjoyed finding out what is sensual to my wife over the past fifteen years.
                      Not really sure if she would say the same for me though, but has (almost) always been willing to try.
                      It's wonderful to grow close and truly get to know and become comfortable with your lover/mate.

Comment

You weren't married to my first (ex) wife were you?! HaHa!

Comment

You weren't married to my first (ex) wife were you?! HaHa!
                          I might have been...wait... no that was my g/f...never been married before my wife now. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                            I might have been...wait... no that was my g/f...never been married before my wife now. j/k
                            Oh so you were the one she was sneaking off with when she said she was going shopping with her friends
                            and didn't come home with anything! Hmmm.
                            Jus' chokin'!

Comment

She has helped hundreds of women and couples find deeper levels of communication and satisfaction in their lives. She can help anyone with a true desire to learn how to explore and express their true sensual nature.
                              This whole thing sounds to me like one more way for know-it-all women to tell men they're doing everything the wrong way.

I'd like to see a course offered by a man. A real man, not some Alan Alda wimp. Like ... oh, I don't know ... like this, maybe:

"We teach couples to cast off the dull, gynocentric trappings of the post-feminist era and rediscover the joy of pure animal sex. Learn how to shorten -- even eliminate -- the amount of time you spend on foreplay. Discover how to avoid communicating verbally and instead express your feelings in other, more immediately productive ways. Men, stop being afraid to demand what *you* want. Take charge! Women, stop forcing him to listen to your incessant whining and demands for attention. Couples, through this intensive 10-minute course you can learn to stop talking -- and really start communicating!"

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                                This whole thing sounds to me like one more way for know-it-all women to tell men they're doing everything the wrong way.

I'd like to see a course offered by a man. A real man, not some Alan Alda wimp. Like ... oh, I don't know ... like this, maybe:

"We teach couples to cast off the dull, gynocentric trappings of the post-feminist era and rediscover the joy of pure animal sex. Learn how to shorten -- even eliminate -- the amount of time you spend on foreplay. Discover how to avoid communicating verbally and instead express your feelings in other, more immediately productive ways. Men, stop being afraid to demand what *you* want. Take charge! Women, stop forcing him to listen to your incessant whining and demands for attention. Couples, through this intensive 10-minute course you can learn to stop talking -- and really start communicating!"
                                MadAzza... I think even though your a female... your the perfect candidate to teach the class!!!

Where do we sign up? ... oh wait... I'm married already!

Comment

Working...
                                X