Go Oahu card for sale cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Oahu card for sale cheap

I'm selling it on ebay...just do a search for Go Oahu card on there and you'll find it!

here's the description i posted on ebay:

I was in Oahu for one day a few weeks ago on the Semester at Sea voyage (we only stopped in Honolulu for 1 day on our journey around the world in order to refuel) and thought I would use the Go Oahu Card I bought...however, I got talked into going skydiving instead so I never got the chance to use the card. So...I have a perfectly good, unused 1-day "Go Oahu" card for sale. You can view all of the attractions it will get you admission to on their website - gooahucard(dot)com On their website it says that the card is good for use within one calendar year of when it was purchased...so whoever buys it should use it by December 31, 2007 (it even says "First attraction visit must occur by December 31, 2007 or card will expire" on it). If you buy the card off of me I also will send youthe booklet that comes with the card that gives more information about all the attractions, etc. The card is good for an adult (which according to the card states "ages 13 and up").
    I'm just looking to recoup some of the cost I had in buying the card! Thanks!

Re: Go Oahu card for sale cheap

Correction to my previous post...the auction is a "fixed price" auction. I'm selling the card for $30 (free shipping unless you want me to send it to you priority mail, in which case, I ask for $2 extra). The listing will be on ebay for the next 7 days (or until someone buys it) so please buy it if you are interested! I just want to get rid of it and when I listed it before, someone bid on it and then told me they couldn't pay after all...so I'm relisting it!
    Argh!

Thanks everyone!
    Jen

Comment

Working...
    X