Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Podcasting!

Aloha mai kakou!

I just only recently discovered HawaiiThreads.com. This is a GREAT site!!

I just wanted to announce my podcast here. My name is Piko and I am the host and producer of The Hawaiian Concert Guide, a weekly podcast featuring music and interviews with new and upcoming Hawaiian style artists from both on and off the islands. I also maintain a performance calendar that features Hawaiian events as they occur around the world.

My show is weekly and usually runs for about an hour. Please check it out.

http://www.HawaiianConcertGuide.com

Subscription is FREE and you can listen to every show right on the web page.

Mahalo,
    Piko
    http://www.HawaiianConcertGuide.com

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
      seeing as we swear and drink and gereally cause a lot of trouble. but hey! it's podcasting!
      Hey, Christa! I had no idea you were part of that crew. So you're a podcaster, too, eh? Small world. And very cool.
      Originally posted by pik0 View Post
      I just wanted to announce my podcast here. My name is Piko and I am the host and producer of The Hawaiian Concert Guide, a weekly podcast featuring music and interviews with new and upcoming Hawaiian style artists from both on and off the islands.
      Hey, Piko, good to see you here. Folks, I can attest that this guy's a podcasting powerhouse, and also a go-to guy in finding signs of Hawaiian life around the world. His links to the expat community and to the music community have netted some wonderful talent for his show, and other HAP shows!

And... before I forget... I mentioned in this thread that I'd included about ten minutes of my interview with Jorge Garcia and Daniel Dae Kim in my HawaiiUP podcast (where we talked about life in Hawaii). Well, I've subsequently published the entire hour-long interview here. It ain't Entertainment Tonight, but hey, like Christa says, it's podcasting!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
        Hey, Piko, good to see you here. Folks, I can attest that this guy's a podcasting powerhouse, and also a go-to guy in finding signs of Hawaiian life around the world. His links to the expat community and to the music community have netted some wonderful talent for his show, and other HAP shows!
        I can second that praise - I learned of Piko's great podcast from folks at TaroPatch. Aloha, Piko, and welcome to HT!

Comment

Working...
        X