Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beverly Harbin vs. TalkStink.com

Originally posted by Konaguy
    Cool Aunty, but I noticed a Oops in your letter ?

http://starbulletin.com/2006/07/02/e...l/letters.html

Freedom of speech is excellent. However, Bev has made a mockery of it. I can't wait for the election to be over. We need a representative who will have all his marbles!

don't you mean his or her marbles ?
    No mistake. I've endorsed Karl Rhoads. He has all his marbles!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      or "all their marbles".
      'course;
      freedom of speech is NOT excellent.
      The application of it can be, though.
      or when we see it in action...
      also:
      "I can't wait for the election to be over"
      means she will have the election now. Since she can't wait for it.
      Kimo55, No ack brah. Ok? Ok!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

you haven't been watching my vids.

"but I am an actor!"

Comment

or "all their marbles".
          No! Arrrgh!

Bad grammar, that. "A representative" is singular. "Their" is plural.

Away with post-feminist attempts to "de-sexify" and dumb down the language!

Comment

i meant:
            awl there marballs.

Comment

you haven't been watching my vids.

"but I am an actor!"
              Ahhhh...I do. Especially dis one.
              http://tikitv.com/huiht.mov

Auntie Lynn

Comment

This weeks Weekly...

In the Quick Hits section... it has a blurb about this whole thing.

Doesn't really say anything that hasn't been said here...

Comment

Originally posted by Who's Online
                  Welcome to our newest member, bharbin
                  Could it be?

Comment

uhhhhh...I wasn't gonna say anything. But I just got to. I'm doing this on my own. Nobody has forced me to do it. I represent myself and no one from HT or it's owner's, officer's or representatives.

K-den. I got dat out of the way.

This afternoon we had a new member.
                    Welcome to our newest member, bharbin. Hala! Could this be the same Bev Harbin who shut down Blogger Jon Asato of TalkStink.com.

Hmmmm..I wonda wat she like ova hea? She neva post nuttin? She could've juss read. Wat say you bharbin?

I have a question for you. What do you think of "Freedon of Speech?"

Another question? I am a resident of District 28. I have yet to see you actively campaining to get "elected" for office. Remember you can not say you are running to get "re-elected" because you weren't elected to office in the first place!

Waiting for your reply.

Once again, I stress I am asking this on my own accord. HT and it's owner(s) has nothing to do with whatever I say or that of my opionions!!!

Alyn L. A. Vasquez aka
                    Auntie Lynn aka
                    1stWahine aka
                    Auntie pUpule aka
                    Auntie Lynn of Chinatown
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; July 22, 2006, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      Another question? I am a resident of District 28. I have yet to see you actively campaining to get "elected" for office.
                      In all seriousness, even though I don't think dear Bev will win her vote from Karl Rhodes, I think everyone's favorite unelected representative could probably do much worse for herself than to meet with our Aunty Pupule, and get one of her famous tours of Chinatown and surrounding environs.

Heck, Rhodes should sign up too! You probably don't really know District 28 until you've shadowed Lynn "Whack Whack" Vasquez!

Comment

I think everyone's favorite unelected representative could probably do much worse for herself than to meet with our Aunty Pupule, and get one of her famous tours of Chinatown and surrounding
                        If this ever happens... I better be invited to document via camera.

I dunno if Aunty would want to risk her reputation though

Just kidding Bev... I betcha aunty would love to take you around...however, I'm not here to speak for her.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                          If this ever happens... I better be invited to document via camera.

I dunno if Aunty would want to risk her reputation though

Just kidding Bev... I betcha aunty would love to take you around...however, I'm not here to speak for her.
                          I would LOVE to take her on an Exclusive Auntie Pupule Chinatown Tour! Politics aside ~ I would treat her the same as I treat anyone who goes. With Respect and Aloha. No more. No less.

I not dat mean.

Auntie Lynn

btw: Wat reputation? I have many!!! The loose or the goose? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                            In all seriousness, even though I don't think dear Bev will win her vote from Karl Rhodes, I think everyone's favorite unelected representative could probably do much worse for herself than to meet with our Aunty Pupule, and get one of her famous tours of Chinatown and surrounding environs.

Heck, Rhodes should sign up too! You probably don't really know District 28 until you've shadowed Lynn "Whack Whack" Vasquez!
                            Dude, if you're gonna talk up my friend Karl, try to at least spell his last name correctly! RHOADS

Mahalo.

p.s. I think he has done some canvassing with Lynn already.

Comment

Originally posted by poinographer
                              Dude, if you're gonna talk up my friend Karl, try to at least spell his last name correctly! RHOADS

Mahalo.

p.s. I think he has done some canvassing with Lynn already.
                              Yep! The whole Mayor Wright Housing!!! It's Huge. Plus, three stories high in some buildiings.

Karl and I had fun and learned from each other. It took us several days to canvas but we did it. We'll be doing again in a few weeks before the Primary.

We gave many WikiWiki applications out which I followed-up on to make sure they sent it in.

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; July 22, 2006, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X