Star-Bulletin joins blogosphere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star-Bulletin joins blogosphere...

Okay, so, as far as I can tell, it's only Jason Genegabus (well, not only Jason, insofar as Jason is never only anything, but I mean, I think he's the only blogger), and this is coming months after The Honolulu Advertiser's apparently successful entry (in terms of readership and participation, if not revenue), but it looks like the Star-Bulletin is tasting a little Web 2.0 juice.

So Necessary...
    Master of the 'Mix' takes nightlife online

If anything, they probably got tired of having to send people to his MySpace page for bloggy updates. But, he's the natural pick for this launch, and I look forward to more!

Comments, categories, RSS feed... even a redirecting custom URL. All it needs is a more useful archive function and they'll be set!

Re: Star-Bulletin joins blogosphere...

The Bulletin should pay its puzzle guy to script a puzzle blog. I'd read that. Maybe even before Catherine Toth.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      The Bulletin should pay its puzzle guy to script a puzzle blog. I'd read that. Maybe even before Catherine Toth.
      I hope the puzzle guy gets paid. I'm sure it would be interesting so I'd look at it...after I visited with my surf buddy Cat!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

i'm glad to see him doing it. i was a regular lurker at his "so necessary" blogger blog. i wonder how those stats are looking nowadays. not so many comments but i personally know that there's tons of people that will read silently.
        Last edited by christa; April 19, 2007, 01:03 PM.
        life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
        X