Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get reprint to an Advertiser article from 1992?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get reprint to an Advertiser article from 1992?

I'm trying to access this article that I need. It's from the Advertiser, dated 1992. It shows up on Google by way of the Hawaii Newspaper Index, but I can't order the article from that website.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: How can I get reprint to an Advertiser article from 1992?

give the Advertiser a call - you can probably order direct from them. Or, check the library microfiche section.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      give the Advertiser a call - you can probably order direct from them. Or, check the library microfiche section.
      I'll go this route...microfiche at Kauai's libraries suck.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
        I'll go this route...microfiche at Kauai's libraries suck.
        Years ago, and for a much smaller fee than the Advertiser may charge, I was able to have a library branch on a neighbor island print out an article from their microfiche and send it over to my local branch. If your local branch doesn't have it on microfiche they may still be able to send the request to an Oahu library for printing & mailing.

Does Google indicate whether they've cached the Advertiser article? It'd be hard to believe that the Advertiser would leave this back door open, though.
        Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
        Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
        We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
        Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
        X