Midweeks Jerry Coffee, resign to run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midweeks Jerry Coffee, resign to run?

Now that he's running for congress I wonder if he's gonna resign from his Midweek column? But, then again what a great stump to stand on.

May be its time for Don Chapman to show some leadership

Re: Midweeks Jerry Coffee, resign to run?

Originally posted by Johnny Yen
    Now that he's running for congress I wonder if he's gonna resign from his Midweek column? But, then again what a great stump to stand on.
    If he wins...I promise to treat all HT Members to a Starbucks Coffee Mocha!

If he wins...which he won't.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I don't know. He's a columnist, not a staffer. It seems kinda fuzzy. Does it mean that all the other candidates for this same office must be given the same amount of column inches that he gets?
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

In this morning's Star Bulletin http://starbulletin.com/2006/08/08/news/story07.html
        Heart surgery suspends Coffee's U.S. Senate bid
        By Leila Fujimori

"Republican Jerry Coffee has suspended his candidacy for the U.S. Senate after undergoing emergency heart bypass surgery yesterday in San Angelo, Texas."

"Jerry Coffee Jr. stopped short of saying his father would not re-enter the race, but said it was unlikely."

Well wishes and speedy recovery to you Mr. Jerry Coffee!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I dont like Jerry's politics, nor did I like Ronald Reagan's. However, both seemed like very nice people, I wish him a speedy recovery and send well wishes to his family members.

KalihiBoy

Comment

I wish Capt. Coffee speedy and complete recovery and his lovely bride Susan the strength to help him through the process.

They are both wonderful people -- and I mean that personally -- I'm not about to get pulled into any political discussions.
            I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Working...
            X