Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

may anyone like kssk's song's from the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: may anyone like kssk's song's from the past?

Toni had just beautiful hair! What a style!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Mutual friend, who was a fun, nutty guy, told me that Tony T. was a fun, nutty gal. I instantly liked her!
      Friend of mine was an engineer in the Captain's recording studio for several years, and had nothing but good things to say about working with them.

Comment

hi this is sansei and may anyone remember this song you've lost that loving feeling and it's a pretty good song only it make's me think back to when i was young and when my deceased father taught me what he knew though something's were incorrect only i've corrected them with the help of my mom so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          hi this is sansei and may anyone remember this song you've lost that loving feeling and it's a pretty good song only it make's me think back to when i was young and when my deceased father taught me what he knew though something's were incorrect only i've corrected them with the help of my mom so i thought to share this with everyone.

Sansei, I'm sorry that song has such painful memories for you. I always think of Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards singing it to Kelly McGillis in Top Gun when I hear it. That was a pretty funny scene in that film.

The Righteous Brothers had some great songs.

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
            Toni had just beautiful hair! What a style!
            Her hairstyle reminds me of the women on Moonbase Alpha in the old scifi TV series UFO. Check out the opening theme and look for the ladies with the purple hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQUdcYk82U
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
              Her hairstyle reminds me of the women on Moonbase Alpha in the old scifi TV series UFO. Check out the opening theme and look for the ladies with the purple hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQUdcYk82U
              No it was her TEETH! They were big pefect for Muskrat Love

Boy she looks different now though
              Attached Files
              Last edited by craigwatanabe; April 8, 2008, 12:29 PM.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now hearing one hit wonders of the past from basically the 70's and it's cool and most song's i've heard except for a few and it's lol!:O)

Well thank's for your time Also im now hearing from Joan Jett i love rock and Roll and this song is cool!

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now listening to kssk and i hear the song from Journey called who's crying now and this song take's me back to when my deceased father was living and how someday my mom would have to join him and when that happen's,i'll feel very sad for a while and then at that time,i'll know she'll be happy with my deceased father and i in someway's miss my father only i know he's in a better place so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now hearing my mom's listening to kssk and she's hearing this song light up the world shine on me love is the answer and this song make's me feel as this smilie does is when i think someday my mom will join my deceased father,it make's me sad as this smilie say's and it also comfort's my thought's since for the past three day's,my brother in law's friend fixed our lattice to our basement roof and i felt some stress since he smoked while taking his break so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and im listening to kssk a song called sunshine which john denver sang and im enjoying this music since it truly remind's me of my father who's in heaven and at time's like this,i truly miss him only i know he's in a better place and it make's me think how he's enjoying his life in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                      X