Glad to be a part of the ohana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be a part of the ohana

I'm soooo glad I found this site! I'm going to be visiting Hawaii from January 28th through February 5th. Long story short, my new husband, the pilot, wants to relocate to Hawaii. I've been doing radio for quite awile and really love my current gig at a small 3 station group in Northern CA. (afternoons on the hot ac, vt'd middays on sister 60/70's, production, copywriting, promotions and more...) However, I love my husband more and will follow him wherever he wants to go! With all that said, would anyone be willing to give me a nickel tour of their Ohau or Maui based facility during my visit? Please post your answer or have the admin get an e-mail to me. Mahalo, in advance! L8er, shockme

Re: Glad to be a part of the ohana

Aloha and Welcome to Hawai'i Threads!
    Last edited by 1stwahine; January 25, 2005, 02:47 PM. Reason: Read it wrong..facility sites...oops, sorry!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wow! Thanks! My hubby has quite a few meetings scheduled. I know we're both expected to attend something on Monday and I think we were going to fly to Maui on Wednesday. Tuesday or Thursday might work. We had plaaned on doing a little house hunting on Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to hit my favorite shrimp shack! It's the little things in life that add all the flavor! I don't really know my way around this site yet, so I'll look forward to searching for your next post or to seeing your reply. Do you work at one of the local stations? Which companies are the best to work for on the islands? The worst? I'm getting so excited! I'm having a tough time staying on a single train of thought... I'd better get moving or I'll be late for the job I have. Mahalo again!

Comment

Originally posted by shockme
        Wow! Thanks! My hubby has quite a few meetings scheduled. I know we're both expected to attend something on Monday and I think we were going to fly to Maui on Wednesday. Tuesday or Thursday might work. We had plaaned on doing a little house hunting on Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to hit my favorite shrimp shack! It's the little things in life that add all the flavor! I don't really know my way around this site yet, so I'll look forward to searching for your next post or to seeing your reply. Do you work at one of the local stations? Which companies are the best to work for on the islands? The worst? I'm getting so excited! I'm having a tough time staying on a single train of thought... I'd better get moving or I'll be late for the job I have. Mahalo again!
        No, I don't work at one of the stations. However, I do know someone who does, who can show you around. I'll wait for your call! I can show you places where the locals go...no shrimp trucks, that's for sure!heheheheh
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
        X