KHVH ditches Coast To Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHVH ditches Coast To Coast

suddenly we lose the entire early half of the program, killing the local listening audience?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: KHVH ditches Coast To Coast

In most places "Coast to Coast AM" airs live but is a late night, early morning show (after midnight)... Hawaii has benefitted from the live broadcast for years, but I suspect ratings are not as great as they used to be. So KHVH made an adjustment.

On another note Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" archive show airs on Saturday evenings on KHVH 7 to 11pm.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
      In most places "Coast to Coast AM" airs live but is a late night, early morning show (after midnight)... Hawaii has benefitted from the live broadcast for years, but I suspect ratings are not as great as they used to be. So KHVH made an adjustment.
      On another note Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" archive show airs on Saturday evenings on KHVH 7 to 11pm.
      there's still a very substantial audience for C2C, even if there has been a dip, there is no way Mark Levine carries any of the rabid fan base that has been screwed over by the change no matter how much listeners deride host George Noory. It just doesn't make sense to 'adjust' what ain't broken, especially when KHVH is such a ratings loser w their daytime hate agenda, C2C is all they got, unless they we're somehow forced to lose those first three hours.

Regarding Art Bell, it's painfully hilarious to listen to twenty year old shows on Saturdays and hear how wrong Art was on so many important issues that still resonate today, just stupid wrong, and it was so obvious he was wrong at the time.
      Last edited by Ron Whitfield; April 26, 2016, 07:57 PM.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Coast to Coast AM airs live on several iHeartRadio stations throughout the nation. All you need to do is login to the iHeartRadio website or listen to it on any one of their mobile apps.

I listen on KRTH 740 AM in Houston TX.

With internet radio quite common and national programs airing all over the place, it is not to hard to find your favorite program on another station via the internet.

The sound is crystal clear and better than any AM radio station you'd ever hear.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Coast to Coast AM should be returning to its old 7pm / 8pm time slot starting next week (December 2016).
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

In some areas you can get Coast to Coast live on KAOI AM 1110.

Comment

Working...
            X