This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khui

I have a simple question... I need information on KHUI radio station Formerly The Breeze 99.5 FM.. I'm aware of the changes made but would like info on whether there is an active website, telephone number and request line.
    Any assistance is appreciated since I live in Seattle and can't just tune it in on the radio.
    Mahalo.

Comment

Re: Khui

Originally posted by dcfanaddicts
      I have a simple question... I need information on KHUI radio station Formerly The Breeze 99.5 FM.. I'm aware of the changes made but would like info on whether there is an active website, telephone number and request line.
      Any assistance is appreciated since I live in Seattle and can't just tune it in on the radio.
      Mahalo.
      Hmmmm...I'm not good at getting links but this one was easy!

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?s...+radio+station

I search The Breeze 99.5 KHUI radio station
      (get your name on there too?)

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Mahlon Moore & KHUI

LOL, the search engine you took me to actually had most of my own postings... Thanks for the help but still can't find the website for the new KHUI if there is one, and the request information..
        Can someone possibly local help me out here please~mahalo. Don't think the website is up cause I know The Breeze Radio station one is for sale... all links take me to Breeze of Hawaii Online, which isn't affiliated any longer.

Comment

Thanks for the help but still can't find the website for the new KHUI if there is one
          No, they don't have a website yet. Best place to look for info on our local stations is at Mel's site: http://www.hawaiiradiotv.com .

I know The Breeze Radio station one is for sale.
          Are you sure about that?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Can someone possibly local help me out here please~mahalo. Don't think the website is up cause I know The Breeze Radio station one is for sale... all links take me to Breeze of Hawaii Online, which isn't affiliated any longer.
            Eh....I as "local" as you can get!

Anyway, I hope they close down!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

There currently is no website for KHUI. Probably the best way to get in touch with them is to call the front office at Salem Media of Hawaii at (808) 533-0065.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                No, they don't have a website yet. Best place to look for info on our local stations is at Mel's site: http://www.hawaiiradiotv.com .

Are you sure about that?

Mahalo for the info... Yes I just ran into an ad for the sale of The Breeze, name and domain..
                By the way for those of you soft Hawaiian Music lovers I welcome you to check out my Fan Appreciation website for Danny Couch. Beware... it'll keep you busy for months. I also feature other artists like NaLeo, Pali, HAPA.. LOL
                Aloha ~Lea
                www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com

Comment

Sorry didn't mean any offense by the local crack ...

Comment

Mahalo for the info... Yes I just ran into an ad for the sale of The Breeze, name and domain.
                    Could you please let us know where you found that ad? Thanks.

Comment

I just ran into an ad for the sale of The Breeze, name and domain.
                      Wherezat? I wonder about the legitimacy of such an ad. There's nothing on the Breeze website about it - and you'd think that's where Mahlon would post a "for sale" sign first.

I wonder if someone's trying to mess up his web gig. In fact, he's now asking internet listeners to contribute kala to help cover his costs, rather than taking on commercials - sort of following the public radio model.

Comment

I just called Mahlon and got his voicemail, so I left a message and will let y'all know what he has to say about this.

Comment

I ment to say I hope "they" meaning the radio station who took ova...

not, Mahlon's web site! I was angry at the "local" remark.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                            I just called Mahlon and got his voicemail, so I left a message and will let y'all know what he has to say about this.
                            Mahalo, LikaNui - go straight to the source; looking forward to his response.

Comment

Eh???

Pali had lunch with Mahlon just last week and I'm sure he woulda said something about the site being for sale.

You sure you got the right URL? Ya put in www.breezeofhawaii.com and not just 'thebreeze.com???

'Cause here's a 'thebreeze' domain that's for sale:

http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...id=&language=e

Unless you saw something specifically associated with Mahlon's site.

Comment

Ok I just got an e-mail from Mahlon.

The Breeze (www.breezeofhawii.com) hasn't been put up for sale and is in fact doing well.

So no worries there.

Comment

Working...
                                X