Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What radio stations do you listen to at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What radio stations do you listen to at work?

Currently, I'm listening to the internet streaming version of KSSK radio (get choke computers here, but no radio).

I'd like to listen to hot939, but I'm afraid that that kind of music will scare business people.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What radio stations do you listen to at work?

Folks throughout my building listen to KSSK. I drown it out with podcasts.

If I had a radio, and had to listen to it, it'd probably KHPR/KIPO, following the talk/news stream through the day. But I'm happy with my iPod. Since you're in radio-less, computer-rich land, though, Adrian, you really should look into podcasts. There's lots of stuff out there to discover that the big labels haven't paid to shovel onto you.

Comment

In our office I am usually listening to KHVH 830 AM Talk radio at least for most of the morning... Rick Hamada show, Rush Limbaugh... after a while talk radio gets a little tiring and its time for music.... usually on my iPod if I remember to bring it into the office (a lot of times I keep it locked in my car), CDs or tapes. If it is music radio, its usually Oldies 107.9 FM, KPOI or KRTR/KSSK.

Through iTunes you can also listen to streaming radio, which is on the left hand column.... they have a number of stations representing most of the major genres...

And for something totally different as Ryan says, podcasts are great too. For me I just download too many, even of the same show and never have time to catch up listening (or even watching) them all.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Since I am working with music all day, I generally can't listen to radio at the same time, but on the rare times that I do, I used to catch the stream of KINE. Did the same back when "The Breeze" was available.
        (I figured it wouldn't make sense to add to this thread unless I was talking about Island radio stations.)

Comment

I'm on Maui so I listen to wild 105.5 in my office. It has a great mixture of top 40 and dance music. I'd rather have that, than an easy listening station but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
          X