Hawai'i TV History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawai'i TV History

A few days ago I stumbled on a site that recorded a lot of early Hawaiian TV history, things I didn't know like for example that the original call letters of KHON were KONA. And lots more. As you have guessed I have been searching for it for a while and it isn't showing up under History on the computer, or on google. A lesson: favorite everything you find interesting, which I obviously forgot to do. So...is any of this ringing a bell? Any suggestions on what site I might have found? It was real interesting and I'd like to look it over some more. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Re: Hawai'i TV History

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
    A few days ago I stumbled on a site that recorded a lot of early Hawaiian TV history, things I didn't know like for example that the original call letters of KHON were KONA. And lots more. As you have guessed I have been searching for it for a while and it isn't showing up under History on the computer, or on google. A lesson: favorite everything you find interesting, which I obviously forgot to do. So...is any of this ringing a bell? Any suggestions on what site I might have found? It was real interesting and I'd like to look it over some more. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    ==================

Maybe you saw this entry in wikipedia?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KHON

Comment

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it but the one I stumbled on covered a lot of ground. Its frustrating, and I don't know why its not in History. Figures, eh?

Comment

Perhaps this was it, please note that it is several years old and outdated on some facts:

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~tbrislin/jourhist.html

Aj

Comment

An NCIS: Hawai’i Star Just Trolled CBS Over The Show’s Cancelation: ‘I’ll Just Leave This Here’ (yahoo.com)

Aloha mean Goodbye for now.

Comment

Working...
          X