Living Local with the Baraquios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Local with the Baraquios

hi this is sansei and if you go to yahoo and put in living local with the baraquio's that Angela will do on air appearence's and that the sister's will be heading into new venture's and that only Bernadette will stay and when i now look at Tess,she look's like she's expecting her first child so i believe this would be why the sister's are moving on and this is not so kind news only i believe the sister's will do good on their own so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Re: checkout website living local with the baraquio's

Why would anyone watch this show?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Perhaps you don't understand the show. Four beautiful Filipino women talk about stuff.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        Perhaps you don't understand the show. Four beautiful Filipino women talk about stuff.
        Mehhhh. They're okay.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Still don't get it. I have five beautiful sisters-in-law. A TV show couldn't begin to define them. But then again, none is looking for her really big break into show biz. Maybe they see themselves as a show that TLC would want to pick up, like Jon & Kate plus Eight. My kids like that show because of the eight kids. We tried to watch Little People and we couldn't stand it. I guess we have a low tolerance for the self absorbed.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
            Still don't get it.
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get it either and I'm part PILIPINO!

Pounds fingers on KEYBOARD.

TOO fUNNY.

Can't stop laughing.

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

beautiful Filipino women
              You're being redundant, Scrivener.

(Yes, Lynn - I AM including you!)

Comment

Re: Living Local with the Baraquios

I don't know any of them personally, but they don't come across as self-absorbed on television, at least not to me. They are VERY interested in each other's lives, which to me is a little weird, because I've never been that close to my siblings, but they are all fairly intelligent women with interesting stuff to talk about.

I am one of these people who thinks that a good interviewer can find something interesting to talk about no matter who the subject is. While I haven't seen very many of the Baraquios' shows, what I've seen demonstrates at least competence in this area. I like a local show that interviews local people about whatever.

I also don't understand what having four beautiful sisters-in-law has to do with it. Put 'em on TV and I'll watch them, but since they're not the ones with a show, what's so unappealing about the ones who do have the show?

And as far as their being "okay" goes, I'll just say that when I originally said "four beautiful Filipino women," I managed to understate things AND be redundant at the same time. If I'd said "four Filipino women" it probably would have been just right, but I guess not everyone shares that particular taste, which is fine. More for me.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

And as far as their being "okay" goes, I'll just say that when I originally said "four beautiful Filipino women," I managed to understate things AND be redundant at the same time. If I'd said "four Filipino women" it probably would have been just right, but I guess not everyone shares that particular taste, which is fine. More for me.
                  Trust me, my "buk-buk" eyes can tell.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I have had no desire to watch it. The promos don't give me sufficient intrigue to turn it on. Rick Hamada doesn't either. I wonder if guys like you are actually the audience they are targeting. I'd think they were targeting women, but maybe not! I think it should be OK that I'm not interested!
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I think it should be OK that I'm not interested!
                      Of course it's okay, but you did ask:

Why would anyone watch this show?
                      So I offered an answer. Is Rick Hamada even on that show? I've never seen him on it.
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

woooooord. it's kinda like "The View" (but the women are attractive) with a local twist.
                        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Of course it's okay, but you did ask:

So I offered an answer. Is Rick Hamada even on that show? I've never seen him on it.
                          I don't know, I don't watch the show. But since he is married to one of the stars, I figured his "fans" might tune in, too.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I don't know, I don't watch the show. But since he is married to one of the stars, I figured his "fans" might tune in, too.
                            Maybe. But would a James Carville fan watch a Mary Matalin show? My experience has been that married people's politics can be totally different and the marriage can still be solid.
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Bernadette?

If Rick was on that show it would be Living Local with the Baraquios and Rick.

At that point it would be like All In the Family with Rick as Archie Bunker and visiting guest Neil Abercrombie as Meathead.
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X