This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Hawaii Five-O' 2.0!

CBS apparently has a "sequel" to the show in the works, headed up by the producer of "Criminal Minds." The show will revolve around the "Chris McGarrett," who just happens to have his dad's old job!

Read more:

Re: 'Hawaii Five-O' 2.0!!

Meh. It should be Chris Williams, son of Danny "Danno" Williams.

The new "Danno" will be Danielle McGarrett.

Zulu's son in the force, will be Shaka.

First episode, an international drug scheme originated in Malaysia and being distributed through their front company, Molokai Ranch.
    Last edited by Random; August 12, 2008, 12:56 PM.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just heard this story and it sound's like a good idea on the producer's part and i'd love to see this new hawaii five-0 2.0 and they should have good story line's and i'd be watching it when it come's to the tube.

well thank's for your time

Comment

I wonder if he'll have his Dad's old hair?!
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          I wonder if he'll have his Dad's old hair?!
          Why? Is that style coming back?

Comment

No, I mean litterally!

It's still got to be somewhere, preserved like petrified wood..., not a strand out of place...

In fact, the role should have gone to Conan O'Brien!

Comment

Re: No, I mean litterally!

It's still got to be somewhere, preserved like petrified wood..., not a strand out of place...

Too old. More a son of Danno than dark-haired McGarrett.

Comment

Seems odd in that McGarrett has a son, rarely he had relationships on the show, he was so consumed with his work. I wonder who they would cast as his son.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
                  Seems odd in that McGarrett has a son, rarely he had relationships on the show, he was so consumed with his work. I wonder who they would cast as his son.
                  Probably Chris Pine, after he's finishing up his tour of duty on the new Trek film.

Chris Pine will portray Captain Kirk on JJ Abrams film version, the same role that was offered to Jack Lord before the Shat filled the ship commander's shoes.

Comment

Seems odd in that McGarrett has a son, rarely he had relationships on the show, he was so consumed with his work.
                    I remember an episode where McGarrett's sister had a young son that died but she also had an older daughter too (as in a couple of years older than the son).

Comment

Bwahahaha...I like this idea! McGarrett meets Bonnie Raitt!
                      Seems odd in that McGarrett has a son, rarely he had relationships on the show, he was so consumed with his work. I wonder who they would cast as his son.[...]
                      Stone Phillips? Oh wait...I think he cut his hair!

Comment

Re: 'Hawaii Five-O' 2.0!

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
                        The show will revolve around the "Chris McGarrett," who just happens to have his dad's old job!
                        I wonder which political party fundraiser Chris McGarrett attended.

Comment

Yes! Bonnie Raitt would be great in the new version, as a gun moll, or the slutty but sweet Hotel St. bar owner that knows all the low down.

They need to get some 'out of the box' actors to make the roles better and memorable, than the regular Hollywood squares.

Jack Black w/almond eyes could make a cool Wo Fat tho.

Comment

Hope this thing gets further than the last attempt at reviving the 5-0 series. CBS filmed a pilot with Russell Wong, Gary Busey and Andy Bumatai in the 1990's that didn't go anywhere. Wong and Busey were terrible in it. Bumatai was actually very good in his supporting role as a local police detective. Maybe someone will give him another shot at this remake too.

Comment

Originally posted by sin View Post
                              Hope this thing gets further than the last attempt at reviving the 5-0 series. CBS filmed a pilot with Russell Wong, Gary Busey and Andy Bumatai in the 1990's that didn't go anywhere. Wong and Busey were terrible in it. Bumatai was actually very good in his supporting role as a local police detective. Maybe someone will give him another shot at this remake too.
                              That pilot which I have on video was very lame. Danny Williams was the governor and he was shot at the beginning. Only thing I liked about it was the opening credits were updated for its time (late 90's). Star Bulletin has some pictures of some scenes if you go back in the archives and find it circa Spring 1997 I think.

Also remember Chin Ho was killed off at the end of the 10th season, well he shows up on the reunion. I guess Stephen J. Cannell wanted to revive the series but didnt study what had happened to former characters on the show.

Aj

Comment

Working...
                              X