Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's a Tannya World!

Originally posted by sin View Post
    Is it just me or does KHON have trouble keeping their morning anchors after they get pregnant? First was Mary Zanakis, then Bernadette Baraquio now Tannya. I know it's not because of Kirk Matthews, who is a great guy to work with. But I wonder what else is going on.
    I posted about this in another thread, well Trini is still there after two babies.

Aj

Comment

Forgot all about Trinni, but wasn't she a morning weather anchor? Mary, Bernadette and Tannya are all morning news anchors.

Comment

Forgot all about Trinni, but wasn't she a morning weather anchor? Mary, Bernadette and Tannya are all morning news anchors.
        I know but she's part of the morning news crew, thought I'd throw her name into the equation.

As I recall Mary Z. was let go after she returned from maternity leave. To go even further back, before Mary Z. the morning news anchor was Barbara "Sarge" Marshall.

Aj

Comment

Forgot all about Trinni, but wasn't she a morning weather anchor?
          Trini is the morning weather reporter now; she used to do the weather on the evening news, and it was hilarious to watch Joe Moore throw zingers her way, and they always went waaaaay over her head.
          Well, it was kinda funny, but on the other hand it was pretty mean of Joe to keep making Trini look so unedumacated. Almost every day.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
            I know but she's part of the morning news crew, thought I'd throw her name into the equation.

As I recall Mary Z. was let go after she returned from maternity leave. To go even further back, before Mary Z. the morning news anchor was Barbara "Sarge" Marshall.

Aj
            yes, and then didn't they do the same thing to bernadette after she came back from maternity leave? and they didn't let go of tannya but they didn't give her a new contract either.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Trini is the morning weather reporter now; she used to do the weather on the evening news, and it was hilarious to watch Joe Moore throw zingers her way, and they always went waaaaay over her head.
              Well, it was kinda funny, but on the other hand it was pretty mean of Joe to keep making Trini look so unedumacated. Almost every day.
              How many viewers would call her the b-word if she would top him with a witty comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                How many viewers would call her the b-word if she would top him with a witty comeback?
                Not me. I'd congratulate her.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Since Joe Moore is the Johnny Carson of local broadcasting. She could do an Ed McMahon and say, "You are correct sir!"

Comment

Working...
                  X