HGEA Lifeguard Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGEA Lifeguard Commercial

hi this is sansei and on hgea commericial with lifeguard on downtown street,it's difficult to understand that commericial.

well thank's for your time

Re: on hgea commericial with lifeguard.

It's HGEA, Yah, Mo Be There message to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      hi this is sansei and on hgea commericial with lifeguard on downtown street,it's difficult to understand that commericial.

well thank's for your time
      .................................................. ..............................!
      stay forever young

Comment

well i often enjoy taking a dip in that nice pool in tamarind park, so I always surmised the lifeguard was there for my protection. Was i wrong? bye.
        n'importe

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          The lifeguard is a 7th day adventist.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: HGEA Lifeguard Commercial

I think those commercials are to educate the public about what HGEA is and does, so that when contract re-negotiation time comes around they can hopefully have the public on their side when they ask for whatever it is they want.

Comment

It's the same idea as the HGEA commercial with the librarian and racks of books on the city street.

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                It's the same idea as the HGEA commercial with the librarian and racks of books on the city street.
                Or like the one with the chemist working near the beach at Ala Moana Park.
                But I still say they're all 7th Day Adventists and they did these commercials because Sansei wouldn't answer his door.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan of HGEA or any other union, but I have to say this TV ad series certainly gets the point across. They are reminders of who their members are and what they do.

My favorite one is the State Library at King & Bishop Street. They're using a Mac in that commercial, though I never see any Macs at the public library.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pumpkinboy View Post
                    I think those commercials are to educate the public about what HGEA is and does,...
                    Shouldn't they be stealing office supplies ... or sleep at the desk?
                    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                    X