What's with Oceanic's channel guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Oceanic's channel guide?

It never goes more than a couple days in advance.
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Re: What's with Oceanic's channel guide?

When I program my DVR on Sunday afternoons for the remainder of the week, I have noticed that it does not go past Wednesday. Then on Tuesday or so, it 'unclogs,' and goes at least thru Saturday, which is good enuf for me . . .

Comment

I got their digital service but no DVR. I can see up to 6 days in advance with no problem.

If reseting your cable box doesn't solve the problem you might want to exchange your cable box at your nearest Oceanic cable office (or give them a call to see what can be done).

Comment

People like me with only analog have just 3 hours on the channel roll at #12. No big deal for me. I don't do DVRs, Tivo or anything else that adds another monthly cost to the already high cable bill.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I absolutely love my Direct TV DVR which allows you to go up to several weeks of advanced recordings. With their Direct News Mix and Sports Mix channels you can view up to six related programming at one time then select the one you want. Great when following playoffs or late breaking news. It's like a P-I-P with six screens. Having a large TV screen helps.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X