This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" on ABC - Chapter 2

As far as digital effects go, it could have been stolen from a John Ford western back in the 40s. The beefy Irish sergeant says, pointing off toward a mesa, "Look, Lieutenant!"
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

He could have gotten the ID of the real but likey dead Artz, but like I said before I could be wrong, however what got me thinking as to why a 9th grade science teacher would volunteer to go after dynamite, like he knew what to do with it, unless of course during the summer months he would work on a construction crew or something like that.

Comment

More numbers--Jack was sitting in row 23. His friend in the bar was in 42. The clock in Michael and Walt's hotel room read 5:23.

Comment

Speaking of numbers, just for reference the numbers are (from the episode's listing on the ABC web site) 4,8,15,16,23,42.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
            Speaking of numbers, just for reference the numbers are (from the episode's listing on the ABC web site) 4,8,15,16,23,42.

42 eh?

The answer to life, the universe and everything....

*snicker*

Wonder if that's an 'on purpose' number insertion or not. If it is, there must be other easter egg type referances for the geeks and freaks. It's already been acknowledged that the old The Twilight Zone was a heavy influence for the underlying feel of the show.

Comment

I just realized that both Hurley and Danielle have seen the thing with the hatch that John and Boone have dug up. Wasn't that thing had the numbers on it some place.

Unless it's in a place that no one has seen it yet or it came off or maybe it will get seen this week.

Comment

A followup to EastCoastTropics spoiler
                I could be wrong but I thought Danielle's child Alex was a son, not a daughter.

Comment

Just a note, spoiler tags aren't neccessary if you're discussing something already aired, or the possible implications of facts or hints introduced. In the case of "Lost," at least, I'd reserve the spoiler boxes for things we've heard or are rumored about future episodes that might ruin the fun for someone who doesn't want to hear the latest gossip.

Comment

According to this week's (5/22) Honolulu Advertiser TV listing the episode that aired this past Wednesday will again this Tuesday at 7pm. The 2 hour epsiode will air at 7pm on Wednesday night and again on Saturday night at 7pm.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                      A followup to EastCoastTropics spoiler
                      I could be wrong but I thought Danielle's child Alex was a son, not a daughter.
                      I did tape that ep and have to watch it again...
                      Lovena

Comment

The first 11 minutes.....

Whoa! You're gonna love it! Geez, I had a feeling that was gonna happen!
                        Lovena

Comment

Just saw a commercial.....tomorrow's Good Morning America will have a "Lost Secret Scene".
                          Lovena

Comment

Now we know....
                            who the comic book really belongs to!

Another spoiler.....
                            Aside from the amount of Kate's reward for her capture.....

anyone notice the room number of the room Hurley was staying at? None other thatn 2342....

And on the way to the airport Hurley's vehicle breaks down....on the digital dash is 23C and 42KM......

In the airport, Hurley gets a hold of a motorized chair....as he's going through the terminal, there are a bunch of girls with navy blue jerseys on...like they are part of a sports team. Anyways, check out the numbers on the back of their jerseys...4, 8, 15, 16, 23 & 42...

And I think....
                            that the long blonde-haired girl (the one that threw the gas bomb onto the raft) has got to be Alex....Danielle's daughter...
                            Lovena

Comment

Not one but two cliffhangers. It's not fair! When's the new season start?
                              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I am guessing that season 2 starts in September, maybe October.

Comment

Working...
                                X