This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" on ABC - Chapter 2

Was 44 one of the lottery numbers that Hurley used?

Comment

Found out that Season 1 of Lost will be out on DVD on September 6, 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by hkplayer
        I cant believe they killed him off...noooooooo! LOL
        This is Lost he can come back in one of two ways. Either the island does it's thing on him and brings him back to life or he is part somebody else's flashback sequence.

Comment

I suppose if he actually bought a house on the islands, like he wanted to, he may have continued on the show. My guess is that it may be a while unless the show loses viewers over the death.
          There is not a day I do not dream about The Islands...

Comment

Three hour finale coming, spread across two days, aimed squarely at "American Idol." And Boone might not be the only one we lose.

'Lost' Horizon
            Early rumors about ''Exodus'' had it that one of the castaways would die during the finale. No word on whether these rumors were misdirection meant to leave viewers unprepared for the shocking death of Boone (Ian Somerhalder) on last week's episode, or if the islanders really will have to face another death on May 25.
            Death for Boone, birth for Claire on 'Lost'
            Death is "in the DNA" of a show with so many regular characters and an air of imminent danger, Lindelof says. He and fellow executive producer J.J. Abrams decided to have the death come now so that the ramifications could play out leading up to the two-part, three-hour season finale (May 18 and 25, 8 p.m. ET/PT). And "that's not to say Boone is the only character who dies this season," [executive producer Damon] Lindelof says.
            But Boone fans, don't despair. Ian Somerhalder said he was bummed to be offed, but ABC has held on to him just in case, and apparently plans to give him other work.

Comment

With everything else that's supernatural in this show, why not reincarnation?
              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Well if the show goes on for 15 seasons, sure why not. However the last thing to happen is Claire's baby ages 20 years in 2 episodes and it's Boone.

Shades of Earth: Final Conflict.

Comment

Noticed on Friday (4/15) that the current issue of MAD Magazine has a parody of Lost.

Comment

Tonight's episode is a repeat and according to IMDb it seems that the next new one is May 11.

Comment

Funny thing: I was looking at the S-B comics from February 16 and happened to look at the TV highlights for that night. Plot synopsis for Lost was exactly what today's paper says about tonight's episode. Weird coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                        Tonight's episode is a repeat and according to IMDb it seems that the next new one is May 11.
                        Nooooo! Sheesh. We were spared that dry spell a couple of weeks ago, but that just makes this one even harder to take. It's getting harder and harder to avoid all those spoiler-riffic insider gossip sites...

Comment

According to tonight's (4/20) episode next week will have a special about Lost. I guess it will be something new.

Comment

In posting this, I urge extreme caution, and issue a most emphatic spoiler alert. I also invite a great deal of skepticism, given the friend-of-a-friend chain of custody involved in bringing this tidbit to you. If you click and the season is ruined, you've been warned. If you click, think the season's ruined, and I turn out to have been completely wrong, then... well, you're welcome!

I say again, if you don't want to know, don't read this spoiler. And for the sake of others reading, I'd also request that you not comment further on the particulars in this thread. We may try and be clever, but might end up giving away more than we should by accident to those who specifically want to avoid this tidbit.
                            A friend of a friend (ahem) was out way past dark on his boat off Kualoa (I think, the geographic details are unclear). He had just noticed the infamous "Lost" craft in the distance. Suddenly, crewmembers sidled up to him and told him to scram. He thought it was just basic "shoo away spies" maneuvering, but from the context he quickly surmised that these particular crewfolk were of the safety variety... specifically, pyrotechnics. Soon after puttering away, there was indeed a spectacular blast. On the water. Quite reasonably implying that Michael's boat doesn't get very far from shore.

Tie this spoiler/theory/tall-tale to the latest post at TalkStink.com, and you've got a doozy.

That said, on to the "Lost" special!

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                              According to tonight's (4/20) episode next week will have a special about Lost. I guess it will be something new.
                              I suspect that's the synopsis I posted about here.

Comment

Wow it's Friday and nobody posted anything about the episode that aired on April 27. Did anyone see it?

I taped it but I didn't have a chance to see it yet (maybe Saturday morning).

Comment

Working...
                                X