Kitv4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitv4

Another curiousity, what ever happened to KITV weekend sports anchor, Dan M.??? Didn't he just return to KITV recently though??? Oh well, he is not listed on the news team on the KITV website anymore.

Re: Kitv4

OH SORRY, my bad, i found out he's moved to "reporting" now. When did he start doing that???

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652
      OH SORRY, my bad, i found out he's moved to "reporting" now. When did he start doing that???
      Last week he was one of the morning anchors with Mahealani subbing for Ben. This week Ben is back but Mahealani was not in (at least not this morning) and Dan was on again.
      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Dan's officially part of the morning team now......

Comment

didn't he leave to sell air time or something like that? i kinda liked him doing the sports; was pretty funny.
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

He went over to sales because he needed to make better money for his family... turned out he didn't like the dark side, so he went back to the newsroom.

Comment

Mahealani and Ben was back on this morning. Looks like Dan will be the finn-in guy for the Morning News Program.
              Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Still no explanation for the firing of Kathy Muneno forthcoming, unless I missed it. Erika?
                http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

It's not anything new that we have an ICE epidemic here in Hawai'i. It's also a nationwide problem. Many of us, whether we like it or not, has been affected personally by it and other illegal drugs.

Tonight, on KITV4, "The Addicts Next Door...how to spot an addict" will be at 10:00 pm. Should be interesting and educational at the same time? I hope so.

We need to be aware. We need to fight back! We need to get involved no matter the costs.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It wasn't a special. It was part of the news. I didn't like it. They should have shown how the drugs destroy lives....listening to and seeing addicts recover is already known. I hope and pray it's a trend.

The ad said ""The Addicts Next Door!" I was expecting to see them show signs that addicts have, do and re-act to things in general. Such things as no sleeping for days, decayed teeth, bad breath, run down appearence, tweaking on something as simple as mopping or sweeping the home, playing video games hours on end, drinking but never getting intoxicated, having many hobbies but none finished, homeless by choice, rides around on a bike or a jalopy, hangs around in Vietnamese Coffee Shops to gamble, sleep, eat and smoke their dope. Reacting to small things and making it into a big issue creating Domestic abuse or worse, a confrontation. Most are very edgy and will do anything for their next it. I could go on and on.

They have no priority other than their ice or whatever else their addicted to. These are our Ohana. We must confront them and put our foot down to reclaim back the lives that has already been lost.

There was one don by Lee. It wasn't as harsh as I think it could have been. Give me a camera and someone to work with. I'll bring you the true story, one that will tell and and let everyone see the destrucion of what it had done to our aina!

Comment

drugs can lead to terrible things, it's a shame so many local teens & adults are hooked. hawaii needs more money to fight the drug problem in the islands. kitv just dabbled into the problem... you should shoot some video and share your experiences so the station can get the whole story.
                      on a different note, it looks like anchor shaun ching is losing his hair. he sweats alot so maybe just be an illusion with the lights.

Comment

yeah, i wish i was up this morning when HPD pulled a raid at Mayor Wright's Housing! Right in my neighborhood, few buildings down, oooh that hurts!

Ok, ok, time for me to learn how to use this contraption my son gave me.

Auntie Lynn

PS. way to go HPD. Keep up the good work. Be consistant!

Oh, thanks KITV4 for the live broadcast!
                        Last edited by 1stwahine; May 25, 2005, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X