This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: News Beauties in Hawaii

artful dodger wrote: Malia Mattoch, met her in person once. She has great eyes is a true thoroughbred (sp?) - nice strong hindquarters.

ha! ha! s#%@, that's funny! thanks for making my day!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Wow. The sexism in this thread is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe

Yeah, it's kinda funny. Shall we talk about News Studs in Hawaii? LOL!

Anyway, I think Howard "Dash" Dashefski is looking so lonely, I mean, he looks like he's SAD to not have a partner. Someone once told me that if he didn't pluck, Shawn Ching would have an unibrow.

Gee. I think a thread called News Studs in Hawaii wouldn't reach three pages like this one did.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

all i know is shawn ching's eyebrows need a weed whacker. i haven't seen them in person which is a good thing, cuz they scare me enough on tv. we need some new good looking male television personalities in hawaii soon!

Comment

Originally posted by lancer808
            Awww, Kristine Johnson... I thought only I noticed how beautiful this MSNBC anchor is! Although she's not from Hawaii, I'd have to say Kristine truly is one of the best looking female news anchors on television! Perhaps one of the four local news stations can snag her from NYC and offer her an anchor seat in Honolulu! Wishful thinking, ya? Well for Hawaii folks, you don't have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to catch Kristine on NBC's "Early Today". Just tune in to MSNBC at 11 p.m. each weekday night. She also hosts a show called "First Look".
            Come on, Lancer808! Kristene Johnson is a national treasure! I guess Honolulu could have her, but only if NBC allows her to keep broadcasting her shows nationwide from the KHNL studios. No reason for Hawai'i to monopolize this eye candy all for itself!

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
              Same goes for Justin Fujioka @ KITV and Walter Makaula @ KHNL/KFVE.......
              Not that there's anything wrong with that!
              I read this thread last night. What an interesting one too! You never know what you may find interesting to read and the information contained is a barrel of laughs as well as true...Walter Makaula? Nah, I wouldn't have known! Ben and Justin? Garrans!!!!!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

yea but you should still have..
                a very Happy Birthday!
                (sat aug 13.)

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  yea but you should still have..
                  a very Happy Birthday!
                  (sat aug 13.)
                  Happy birthday wishes too Kilinahe!
                  Hugs to Alex, Katie and Zack.

Note: Kimo, thanks for letting us know on the forum when someone's BD is.

Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oh, thanks guys. I had a great birthday, actually.

Anyone remember Dave Carlin? I waited on him a few times. He was a sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      I read this thread last night. What an interesting one too! You never know what you may find interesting to read and the information contained is a barrel of laughs as well as true...Walter Makaula? Nah, I wouldn't have known! Ben and Justin? Garrans!!!!!

Auntie Lynn
                      The above mentioned Dave Carlin was a part of this "team" as well.

Comment

The CYNICISM on these boards in general are even more staggering.

Which seems to reflect how many folks who work (or have worked) in Hawaii's media industry feel.. cynical.

Ah, da' fun fo' read but!
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                          The CYNICISM on these boards in general are even more staggering.

Which seems to reflect how many folks who work (or have worked) in Hawaii's media industry feel.. cynical.

Ah, da' fun fo' read but!

Uh, that would be IS staggering.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                            Uh, that would be IS staggering.
                            Darned. I hate when that happens.

IS is what I meant to say.
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                              Darned. I hate when that happens.

IS is what I meant to say.

happens to the best of us. Where for wear, write for right, here for hear, your for you're and my JOUR101 instructor's absolute FAVORITE: IT'S for ITS.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

While admittedly, this thread may be a bit sexist, the double standard for female vs. male looks on local TV news is perhaps the real trouble.

I believe though, most of the people posting are genuinely appreciating beauty.

And I'm glad to make Shave Ice's day, if that moniker is really Malia, my comments were intended to be a real compliment. She really struck me as a person who is better looking in person than on TV.

In general, a lot of the woman in the Honolulu TV news are naturally good looking.

As for the straight women out there, there don't seem to be that many good-looking male news people.

Comment

Working...
                                X