This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 2

Below is mel's spoiler. The reason why it didn't work was that the spoiler tag followed the quote tag.

Several weeks ago when I was driving down Beretania Street I did notice a film crew towing a police car down the street with lights and camera on the modified towing vehicle. I guess they were rolling tape for that segment... so the traffic you see in the background of the car is just real everyday traffic... at least for that scene where Ana Lucia and her partner are on patrol for that flashback.

I am begining to think that Eko's past might be of a minister or a chaplin in a military unit.
    Last edited by helen; November 24, 2005, 07:04 AM.

Comment

OK I guess there must be a bug in the system to not allow a spoiler tag to follow a quote tag. Someone send a complaint to JelSoft.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Couldn't place the police HQ, though -- multistory parking structure with an open corridor between it and the main building, pinkish/orange paint... looks a little like a medical facility or clinic.
        It's the old Gold Bond building on Ala Moana Boulevard. Just recognized it as I watched the show again today.

Comment

I re-watched the episode again, noticed that the Dhrama bunker has a lot of guns. Also wasn't Vincent originally with Shannon and Sayid in the jungle just before Shannon got shot? Seems that Vincent went back to the beach.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has thought about how much fun it would be to see some of the bloopers that no doubt happen during filming. Anyone know if there is anything in the works to issue a Lost bloopers addendum to the Season Two DVD?

Comment

I was thinking about the times that Walt's image has appeared to Shannon and then later on Sayid.

Was around the time Vincent broke lose from Shannon. So my whacky theory is that either Walt is projecting his image to Vincent or Vincent is trying to wish in the image of Walt.

Comment

Since this may contain a spoiler, I'm going to encase it in the spoiler tag.

It looks like we may be getting a flashback to the drug runners and the crash of their plane into the forest. I caught two pictures of a Kamaka Air plane that were recently posted to Airliners.net. Here are the links (you have to cut and paste em in front of the http because the software apparently hates tags within a tag):

tinyurl.com/crtf2

tinyurl.com/7lfhp

According to the brief text accompanying the photos, the plane was painted and filmed at Dillingham Airfield on the far North Shore of Oahu. I don't know if this storyline shows up tonight or a few weeks into the new year. The pictures are worth looking at if you want to see an orange airplane at Honolulu Airport.

Last edited by mel; November 30, 2005, 02:48 PM.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Another great ep!!

Hearing Jin speak english....."Thank you" to Locke after he cut the handcuff off of Jin's wrist.

There's a black horse in this ep....Kate sees it and then later Sawyer too. Wonder if there'll be a white horse as well!

OMG....the Kiss! Somehow I don't see Jack and Kate getting together. Maybe Jack & Libby...and definately Kate & Sawyer...also would be interesting to see Ana Lucia and Sayid!
                  Last edited by EastCoastTropics; November 30, 2005, 05:15 PM.
                  Lovena

Comment

That episode made me realize that I haven't downloaded "End of the World" since we got this new comp. I need my Skeeter Davis.

Eko and Locke...that's just great. I guess that was kind of the deal with the Gilgamesh awkwardly fitting into the crossword from last time...at least I'd like to think so.

The cliffhanger just killed me. I hate those things. And apparently the next ep isn't 'til January?
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Another song used in tonight's episode was Patsy Cline's "Walking After Midnight", one of the great country music classics.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Well the horse is real and for once there is something on the island that hasn't chased after the castways.

Originally posted by kupomog
                        The cliffhanger just killed me. I hate those things. And apparently the next ep isn't 'til January?
                        Indeed, according to Oceanic's digital cable guide the episode scheduled next sounds like "Everybody Hates Hugo".

Comment

Nice interview on KITV4 this morning, Ryan! MAMA yelled, "Eh, Lynn...I tink dis guy, da Ryan ya know!"

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

"Lost" is going into a 6 week rerun period until sometime in January. On a related note, the ABC TV series "Alias" produced by some of the same people who make "Lost" will be moving to the Wed. night slot after "Lost" starting next week. Kind of bad news for fans of ABC's "Invasion" which is not on the schedule next week.

More details here: http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2131

BTW, ABC-TV will end the "Alias" TV series in May.
                            http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....been_cancelled

Jennifer Garner's hit show, 'Alias' has been axed following a drop in ratings. The espionage drama - which ran for five seasons - will air its last episode in May next year.

Studio heads say the cult series, which ran for five seasons, will go out with a bang and won't "wind down as it comes to an end". ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson said in a statement: "It's going to rev up, and we're going to make it the event it deserves to be."
                            "Lost" ratings declined somewhat on last week's airing. Instead of being 3rd or 4th as it usually is, "Lost" ended up in 8th place for last Wednesday's episode. It still won the night, but perhaps because of the Thanksgiving holiday, viewership declined somewhat. "Lost" still remains the #1 most purchased TV show on Apple's iTunes music and video service.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Last night's ep seemed a fair balance between flashback/character and mythology/mystery. It was called "What Kate Did," but frankly, I was expecting something a little more... bad. Seems she's done things just as bad after going on the run. Liked the explosion, though, and didn't expect the double twist -- her dad who isn't her dad who really is her dad.

Loved the "coincidence versus fate" conversation between Eko and Locke. Loved Eko's parable from the Old Testament, Locke's smirking as if he's just humoring him (thinking, oh, you're just a religious nut trying to give me a bible)... then realizing that yes, indeed, in that book was something he'd really want to find. Hurley's line about Rose's husband made me chuckle. Jin without a shirt made my wife smile.

And great cliffhanger ending. I can see that on a T-shirt.
                              Originally posted by helen
                              Well the horse is real and for once there is something on the island that hasn't chased after the castways.
                              The horse sparked a "did you see that?" conversation just like Walt's appearance did before Shannon got shot. But yeah, the zoo on the island continues to grow. Polar bears, boars, chickens, and apparently very well groomed, healthy horses.

Originally posted by kupomog
                              Eko and Locke...that's just great. I guess that was kind of the deal with the Gilgamesh awkwardly fitting into the crossword from last time...at least I'd like to think so.
                              That crossword puzzle generated a huge amount of analysis in fan-land. For something you see for a second, I thought folks were overthinking it a bit. But you know what? It can't be a bad thing that a primetime network TV show is getting everyday Americans to look up stuff like The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
                              OMG....the Kiss! Somehow I don't see Jack and Kate getting together. Maybe Jack & Libby...and definately Kate & Sawyer...also would be interesting to see Ana Lucia and Sayid!
                              Kate was definitely not in her right mind when Jack got smooched, and remember, he was still miffed over hearing that Sawyer loved Kate (or so he presumed). But definitely, romantic/sexual tension is a building element. Kate and Sawyer, Ana Lucia and Jack, it's a love square, not a love triangle. And there are still a good number of other pretty, lonely characters wandering around to mix and match.

Libby? The show's creators have hinted she has parallels with Hurley. And Hurley is definitely someone I think everyone wants to see get some lovin.

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                              Nice interview on KITV4 this morning, Ryan!
                              Heh. Thanks. Not bad for three hours of sleep!

Originally posted by Mel
                              "Lost" is going into a 6 week rerun period until sometime in January.
                              Jan. 11. AICN has a few nuggets about the next new episodes here, if you want to know.

And... that's a cool spoiler find, Mel.

Comment

Heh someone even went as far as to analyzing the words connected to "GILGAMESH" and switching them to the words they should/could have been (like "SHARE" isntead of "GHARE" or "ACORNS" instead of "ACOLNS") and ended up with a string of letters spelling out "AVOID KATE."
                                myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                                X