X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" actor robbed at gunpoint

http://starbulletin.com/print/?fr=/2...s/story10.html

An actor on the popular ABC-TV series "Lost" and his wife were robbed at gunpoint at their Hawaii Kai home early yesterday morning.

According to KHON-TV, Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, and his 28-year-old wife, were awakened about 4:10 a.m. by a man who confronted them at gunpoint, demanding money.
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

• Re: "Lost" actor robbed at gunpoint

Originally posted by zztype
      http://starbulletin.com/print/?fr=/2...s/story10.html

An actor on the popular ABC-TV series "Lost" and his wife were robbed at gunpoint at their Hawaii Kai home early yesterday morning.

According to KHON-TV, Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, and his 28-year-old wife, were awakened about 4:10 a.m. by a man who confronted them at gunpoint, demanding money.
      Pretty much rehashes the story as shown on KHON TV last night.

Originally posted by pzarquon
      This will most definitely be all over the Hollywood gossip shows tomorrow, a big black eye for Honolulu.
      The item is on Fox News now. For sure it'll be on Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition later today. It may be a "black eye" for Hawaii, but not a major one. News fodder for a few days and it will be mostly forgotten in a few weeks. Like the Dog Chapman show, I don't expect this incident to dramatically turn tourism numbers into the negative column this year.
      Last edited by mel; October 13, 2005, 06:11 AM.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

• Lost Episodes Lead iTunes Downloads

Last night's episode of "Lost" leads the iTunes list of Top 10 most downloaded videos through the newly added service. Here are where the "Lost" episodes place:

1. Lost: Man of Science, Man of Faith
        3. Lost: Orientation
        4. Lost: 1st season pilot, part 1
        10. Lost: Adrift

This ranking changes daily. One can assume perhaps that on Monday "Desparate Housewives" could be in the #1 spot. The top video downloads list can be viewed in iTunes. I think purchase requires iTunes v.6.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

• Re: "Lost" Season 2

Mr. Clucks was the Popeye's on Dillingham. My neighbor saw them filming out there.
          just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by jkpescador
            Mr. Clucks was the Popeye's on Dillingham. My neighbor saw them filming out there.
            Yup. Sighting previously noted.

Comment

Yup yup! My photo of the shoot got picked up by Spoilerfix.com. Fed a lot of traffic through to my podcast.

Originally posted by Mel
              Where did Desmond run off to? Is he off the island or hiding somewhere else?
              Not sure. At least he wasn't killed, which was the solution with Ethan that made many fans howl. I thought the skeptics conversation between Charlie and Locke was fun. Basically a pause for exposition in which the Obvious Questions are marched out and poked at.
              Was that another hatch the other Flight 815 survivors found or just a bunker? That place did not look very well organized as the Swan facility.
              It was definitely not as swanky, but it did have its own logo/designation. Some folks say it looked more like a holding pen for animals (i.e. the genetic experimentation sector). Others said it might have been incomplete -- that construction was halted because of "the incident."
              If there was only 3 months worth of food to feed one person, was someone else coming to the island to resupply the place or was Desmond near the end of his supposedly long stay?
              Yeah, a lot of that stuff looked somewhat perishable, including the injected drug. Some eagle-eyed folks are picking apart a receipt or magazine to determine last contact/replenishment. He said how long ago he'd crashed and met Kelvin, right? I forget.
              I surely would like to see what is powering the hatch facility. Sayid and Jack seemed to be close to some source. Was the heated pipe geothermal or just hot water running to the shower? Where does the hot water come from?
              I wonder if we'll get much more detail than Sayid's geothermal hypothesis. It seemed like they were just closing one hole for folks who understandably ask, "What's powering those computers?"
              Anyone know if the record store Hurley and his friend were at was Jelly's? Kind of looked like the interior, but then they could have just quickly built an indoor set.
              It definitely looked like Jelly's to me, from the depth/shape of the store floor to the red sign briefly visible on the wall in the background. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

It definitely looked like Jelly's to me, from the depth/shape of the store floor to the red sign briefly visible on the wall in the background. Anyone know for sure?
                My wife thought it was Harry's Music Store on Waialae.

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                  Did anyone miss Lost last night and bought the episode from the iTunes music store?
                  I taped the episode last night and only got to watch it before Alias started. Well at least we got to see and have some clue to the fate of the tail section.

Comment

I watch when I can.
                    backwoodlessons2

Comment

Originally posted by NoCal Boy
                      My wife thought it was Harry's Music Store on Waialae.
                      That's a good guess. I was initially thinking Jelly's but it didn't look right. Haven't been inside of Harry's for years. I should go visit.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of that stuff looked somewhat perishable, including the injected drug. Some eagle-eyed folks are picking apart a receipt or magazine to determine last contact/replenishment. He said how long ago he'd crashed and met Kelvin, right? I forget.
                        Desmond said he crashed his boat about 3 years ago.

I wonder if we'll get much more detail than Sayid's geothermal hypothesis. It seemed like they were just closing one hole for folks who understandably ask, "What's powering those computers?"
                        It might have been a real deep well that they dug because there was no other hint so far that the island had any active volcanos on it. And the Hanso Foundation made no mention into research of either geothermal or nuclear power sources in the orientation film. Unless the magentism research they did also had an application into power generation.

Comment

Do you think "the others" are people who have died on the island who turned into the walking dead? And do you believe Walt is dead?

I spend entirely too much time reading theories on 4815162342.com, sorry.
                          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

I kind of doubt it. If the people on the boat that took Walt and blew up the raft are The Others then they pretty look like much alive. I don't think Walt is dead. If they wanted Walt dead, they would have shot him on the spot like they did Sawyer.

Managed to see the episode a second time, did notice the logo in the bunker where the tail section guys where hanging out, but between the low light, one character blocking the way and my VCR not having a zoom feature I couldn't tell if the logo is the same or different from Station 3's logo.

At the end of the episode where everyone is at the beach eating the food, who is watching the station?

I was thinking about this today. So far we know that Jack and Hurley are from Los Angeles. I am guessing a good chance that Locke was living in Los Angeles before the crash and Boone as well.
                            Last edited by helen; October 14, 2005, 07:47 PM.

Comment

You know I read too many theories on those Lost boards.

I think the one about the "others" being dead also spoke of them coming around as visions first. Like Jack seeing his dad and Shannon seeing Walt, though Jack's dad didn't die on that island. Hmmmmm. So maybe this isn't exactly the best theory. We haven't seen "mystical visions" of Boone yet.

Speaking of Lost theories, what is your favorite one?
                              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
                                Do you think "the others" are people who have died on the island who turned into the walking dead? And do you believe Walt is dead?

I spend entirely too much time reading theories on 4815162342.com, sorry.
                                I don't think they are dead.

One of the things that the island was being used for was remote viewing as well as some other paranormal talents. One of the writers said that Walt hasn't learned the full extent of his powers yet. So perhaps Walt was projecting himself or someone else was. After all several people have seen things:

Jack ... his father
                                Locke ... Boone covered in blood
                                Rose ... her husband (?)
                                Hurley ... dreams of Jin
                                Shannon ... Walt covered in water

Sayid ... hears voices
                                just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Working...
                                X