X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diane Ako's big....

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    Too bad she's married
    Is that what you were thinking while she was hugging you in that photo in post #145?

You lucky dog. [/snivelling sob]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
      Is that what you were thinking while she was hugging you in that photo in post #145?

You lucky dog. [/snivelling sob]
      Hey hey! Don't let my secret out
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Just in case you need another Diane fix...

http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
          Just in case you need another Diane fix...
          Twice? TWICE?!??
          That does it.
          Life, as I knew it, has come to a shreiking halt.

Or not.

Comment

I have more, but it would appear that we were married and I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.

Comment

@Likanui...

Another pic coming this Sunday. I'll share it with you.

Comment

Here's a good one from John Heckathorn's column in today's Star-Bulletin:

Hawaiian Airlines flew about 150 VIPs on its first flight to Manila last week. "My breasts almost caused an international incident," said KHNL news anchor Diane Ako.
                Ako, who's still nursing daughter Olivia, was unable to bring her along. Instead, she brought a breast pump, complete with battery pack. In the air, she confided to a helpful flight attendant that it wasn't working.
                The flight attendant, thinking there might be some place on the plane to plug it in, tried contacting a mechanic, causing a number of passengers seated nearby, including Emme Tomimbang, to inquire if the plane was having mechanical difficulties.
                No, said the flight attendant discreetly, it was Ako who needed help. Tomimbang, assuming there was something wrong with her video gear, proffered the services of her cameraman. Informed of the real situation, Emme said, "Oh, I can't help with that."
                Ako never got her breast pump to work -- but, if this isn't too much information for you already, former first lady Vicki Cayetano explained to Ako how to deal with the problem, ahem, manually.
                When she got back to Honolulu, Ako realized she'd put the batteries in backward.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                  Here's a good one from John Heckathorn's column in today's Star-Bulletin:

Come on, Diane! Expensive, mechanical pumps are more trouble than not. Check out the Aveda Isis pump. Quiet, manual, easy to clean, cheaper than a machine!
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Why would she bring the device if the baby was not along for the trip?
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                      Oh boy. Ladies, please be gentle with Mel when you explain it to him.

Comment

If you are a nursing mother and are unable to nurse for a period of time, it's painfully uncomfortable. The breasts still want to do what the breasts are there for, and they don't just stop generating milk instantly when there's no one there to accept it.

Comment

It's painful if there is no relief/release of the breastmilk. Then you risk problems like mastitis and plugged ducts. You really need to pump if baby isn't along. Some of these kits come equipped with coolers and little bottles of all sizes to store the breastmilk. And as Diane has shared leaks are a problem, as well. Nothing better than having baby along, that's for sure, but it can't always be the case. Film at 11?
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

As the old saying goes, "you learn something new every day."
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

@Likanui

Here ya go...

We had the premiere of the Hawaii Lions Club Legacy Documentary that aired on NBC. However, earlier in the afternoon, a private screening for the Lions Club members.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...gacy/index.htm

More info on the Hawaii Lions here;
                              http://www.hawaiilions.org/

Diane Ako is a Kamehameha Lion, and was the Host of the documentary. She was present for a little while and had to go back to work.

Sorry about not showing up at the picnic. I had to get my DA pic

ER

Comment

As the old saying goes, "you learn something new every day."
                                My initial response is "Where do I sign up for this?"
                                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                                X