Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diane Ako's big....

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Is that what you were thinking while she was hugging you in that photo in post #145? You lucky dog. [/snivelling sob]
    Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    Just in case you need another Diane fix...
    Twice? TWICE?!?? That does it. Life, as I knew it, has come to a shrieking halt. Or not.
    @Likanui... Another pic coming this Sunday. I'll share it with you.
    @Likanui, Here ya go...
    ER, I just want to make sure you realize that my two posts quoted above were JOKES. It's nice that you got various photos with Diane, but please don't feel you have to post any more just for me.
    I was just joking around.
    Pablo, on the other hand, may enjoy more photos.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

ER, I just want to make sure you realize that my two posts quoted above were JOKES. It's nice that you got various photos with Diane, but please don't feel you have to post any more just for me.
      I was just joking around.
      Ooh, someone got an Ako Overload.

Wouldn't be surprised you saved the posted photos of her on your computer.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Tomimbang, assuming there was something wrong with her video gear, proffered the services of her cameraman. Informed of the real situation, Emme said, "Oh, I can't help with that."

When she got back to Honolulu, Ako realized she'd put the batteries in backward.
        So, the cameraman might have been of some use.

Comment

Ooohhhh sadness! Make that double sadness, considering .

It doesn't seem to me that combining the two news organizations does anything for the journalistic endeavors but rather, adds solely, to the true purpose of the bottom line. These are good people and this will not be a public service.

I am wishing good fortune on the futures of Ms. Ako and her former KHNLers and KGMBers.

Comment

* bump *

Just bumping this thread back to life, since Diane has graced us with her presence and great humor again in that other thread. Those of you who are new here on HT should start at page 1 here and read on through. It gets off track a bit in the beginning, but Diane jumps in around page 7 and pops back in often, always with great humor.
            Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, Diane!

Comment

Love you Diana. I know you'll be like a cat and land on your feet! Much love and aloha to you! "Leash"

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                Love you Diana. I know you'll be like a cat and land on your feet! Much love and aloha to you! "Leash"
                Hey, thanks!!!
                Halekulani.com
                Waikikiparc.com
                SmallTalk.HonAdvBlogs.com

Comment

* bump *

First of all, congratulations to Diane for winning the Best Feature award at the Society Of Professional Journalists recently.
                  Secondly, congratulations to her again for her daugher telling her to "Blow Daddy's noodle."

Get your minds out of the gutter. Just read the link. Our Diane is a funny girl.

Comment

Congratulations to Diane for her new gig heading up the Public Relations department at the Halekulani!

"Former TV news anchor Diane Ako has been named director of public relations for Halekulani Corp., effective tomorrow.
                    "Ako succeeds Erika Kauffman, who serves as unit publicist for CBS-TV's "Hawaii Five-0," now shooting in the islands and set for an on-air debut Sept. 20.
                    Ako will handle communications and media relations for Halekulani Corp. and its Halekulani and Waikiki Parc hotels, and will support the company's marketing initiatives."
                    (...)

Comment

• Job

Thanks, everyone! It's exciting. Lots to learn, and all interesting. Best of all, free employee cafeteria. Seriously. You can take the girl out of the newsroom, but you can't take the newsroom out of the girl!

Congratulations to Diane for her new gig heading up the Public Relations department at the Halekulani!

"Former TV news anchor Diane Ako has been named director of public relations for Halekulani Corp., effective tomorrow.
                      "Ako succeeds Erika Kauffman, who serves as unit publicist for CBS-TV's "Hawaii Five-0," now shooting in the islands and set for an on-air debut Sept. 20.
                      Ako will handle communications and media relations for Halekulani Corp. and its Halekulani and Waikiki Parc hotels, and will support the company's marketing initiatives."
                      (...)
                      Halekulani.com
                      Waikikiparc.com
                      SmallTalk.HonAdvBlogs.com

Comment

Congrats Meredith Michaels of KGMB! It's about time someone rehired you for your journalism skills
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great cameo. Feisty and direct as a reporter should be, but demonstrating just the right hesitation of humanity when challenged. If you missed it, Diane blogged about being on the set. Actually, she's been blogging quite a bit. Excellent.

Comment

http://khon2.com/2014/06/16/diane-ak...-morning-show/

She's back.

Comment

Working...
                            X