Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 3

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Since the episode has aired already on Hawaii, there is no need for the spoilers.
    What time does Lost air in Hawaii? I posted in spoiler mode because I thought Lost hadn't aired yet...I posted at 11:45pm EST....that would make it 5:45pm Hawaii time.
    Lovena

Comment

Lost airs at 9pm (HST) Wednesday night which would make it 3am (EDT) Thursday morning.

To be honest I don't enter this thread on Wednesday afternoon/evening until after Lost airs.

Comment

Lost airs at 9pm (HST) Wednesday night which would make it 3am (EDT) Thursday morning.
        That's what I thought....

For consideration to those that do enter the thread before the show has aired, I'll post in spoiler mode.
        Lovena

Comment

EastCoast, yes, if you are posting before "Lost" airs in Hawaii, I think it is good policy to use the spoiler tag. After 10PM Wednesday night, go ahead and just post whatever. No spoiler needed.

Just a reminder that episodes of "Lost" are posted to ABC's website and are available for sale a short time after on Apple iTunes. See this post for more info.

Getting back to last night's episode, my question is "are Locke and Sawyer related?"
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Hubby and I were wondering the same thing. It seems they are related.
            I was half expecting the black smoke to come and take Saywer after he murdered his father.

Why can't Locke do it now? Maybe it is because if he or the "others" do it then they will get the smoke. But Sawyer is already "doomed"
            I loved this episode, let me dazed and confused!
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
              Getting back to last night's episode, my question is "are Locke and Sawyer related?"
              I don't think so. Sawyer was born way after Anthony Cooper showed up to woo his mom.

The question on mind is since Cooper was choked to death, would it be possible for him to come back from the dead?

Comment

My wife and I blogged our thoughts last night.

A great showcase episode for Josh Holloway. Indeed, though, as his primary "issue" is apparently resolved, one must wonder if he's long for this world.

Interesting that Locke couldn't kill Anthony Cooper. He also told Kate earlier that her case was doomed because of what she did (kill her dad). Perhaps his refusal to kill is more strategic than we think? Ben wanted to push him into it, but what would that do to Locke's "good/bad" status?

You could say he killed Mikhail. But then again, he didn't. So it's a wash.

Meanwhile, more details from Naomi on what the outside world thinks happened to Oceanic 815. Interesting that Sayid had doubts over whether she really did arrive from the outside.

For a show where people are maddeningly reluctant to share information, it seemed nobody could keep their yap shut. Sayid mistrusted Jack, but still confided in Kate "Big Mouth" Austen? Kate went running to Jack immediately after being told not to, and further blabbed in front of Juliet? And Jack, who's already on the outs, insisted that Kate do just that.

Jack's time as leader of the 815 survivors seems to be running out. Meanwhile, Richard Alpert tells Locke that Ben is facing a simmering resistance within the Others. Who knows who's going to be in charge by the end of the season?

Comment

Hey, this will start a lot of chat:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...547921036.html

Just posted at the Advertiser breaking news site.

Comment

Knowing years in advance (2010 for "Lost") of when the program will end definitely helps the writers and public know sort of what to expect.

J. Michael Straczynski who created and wrote Babylon 5 more than 10 years ago now, had a definite plan for his 5-year arced show. Lost is similar to B5 in the fact that it too is a show that depends on a continuing story arc. As viewers we knew well in advance as to what to expect for B5 as the show progressed in its seasons.

For Lost we were all wondering what was next and when everything will end. Now that we know the end is in sight, the stories can be adjusted to fit the arc.

I think running to 2010 may be a bit long as I have a slight problem with only a few weeks (90 days so far) passing since the show first aired 3 years ago. I would like to see the timeline accelerate a little faster to account, perhaps, for aging of the cast members...

In 3 to 6 years, people can age, even if only slightly. Maybe perhaps that is why Walt was written off the show... the kid who played him will have grown had he stayed on to the end if the story line only progressed a few months.

Of course with Lost, the writers could throw us a curve by saying that everyone is stuck in a slower time vortex as the rest of the world ages normally.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I don't think so. Sawyer was born way after Anthony Cooper showed up to woo his mom.
                      Helen, did you mean to say Sawyer was born way *before* Cooper showed up?. In Sawyer's season one flashback ("Outlaws") he's hiding under his boyhood bed during his father's murder/suicide. I'd think that would've happened relatively shortly after Cooper's con on Sawyer's mother. If Cooper had fathered Sawyer, and the con didn't pay off (resulting in Mr. Ford's rampage) until Sawyer was already an eight year-old boy that certainly would be one "long con".

Comment

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
                        Helen, did you mean to say Sawyer was born way *before* Cooper showed up?.
                        Sorry for the mixup, but yes you are correct. Sawyer (or James Ford) was born first and then Cooper showed up years later.

Tonight's episode from what I understand is:
                        flashback is from Ben's view. So it should be interesting but I would not be surprised if more questions get generated than the old questions get answered.

Comment

No spoilers below, just three words:

Ho
                          Ly
                          Cow!!!

You're all in for a great time tonight. Enjoy!!!

Comment

You mean just two words...

"Help Me..."

I have yet to go back and go frame-by-frame on the TiVo and see "Jacob", but you know I have to. What the hell was all that? Voo doo? I thought there was going to be "science-based" explanations for the plot.

Comment

KARAAAYYYZEEE EPISODE omg. I can't comment now. My head is spinning.

Comment

I guess the purge was real after all. I wonder how long ago the purge was?

I wonder how old is Richard and what's his story.

And Locke I wonder how long it will take for him to recover from the gun shot wound?

Comment

Working...
                                X