• Lei K
    replied
    Re: "Lost" Season 3

wtf.

Leave a comment:

• EastCoastTropics
    replied

Wowzers!!! Currently watching the 2 hour finale!

Daaaannnnggg!

- The third set of dynamite didn't go off. Sayid, Jin and Bernard get caught.

- Can't wait to see who dies in the Looking Glass.

- Sawyer and Juliet head back to camp and ask each other if they've slept with Jack yet.

- Locke is still alive...and Walt just told him that he has a lot of work to do.

- Ben is boiling mad....dead Other's, Juliette betrayed him, Alex betrayed him, Charlie's in the Looking Glass.....

Daaannnn!

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Anyone wanna try guess who gets killed off tonight? They say a few are supposed to go, unless I was spoiled with wrong info. I didn't click any links though to see who it's supposed to be.

Wonder if we will all be surprised and Charlie actually lives. If they kill off Desmond, my stink eye gonna be all ova da place, brotha. They already took Mr. Eko away from me, dunno how much more my heart can stand.

I'm scared for Sawyer by the way. I think the island may be done with him. *sobs* If they kill off Sawyer there will be great protest amongst Lost fans.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    And before that is another version of the Answers show, which supposedly has stuff that wasn't included in last week's Answers show.
    [/Paula Abdul clap]

Wow, they so generous, they li' give us plenty clues eh?

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
    Did you like the answers show? Didn't really answer too much for me. It ended with me thinking, "K den, where da answers?"
    Everyone excited about tonight? 2 hours of Lost goodness!
    And before that is another version of the Answers show, which supposedly has stuff that wasn't included in last week's Answers show.
    [/Paula Abdul clap]

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Or was that, perhaps, a clue... "The Others, they're all dead." ???

Heh, heh, Shannon was giving us a clue waaaaay back in season one!

Did you like the answers show? Didn't really answer too much for me. It ended with me thinking, "K den, where da answers?"

Everyone excited about tonight? 2 hours of Lost goodness!

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

The special "Lost: The Answers" just started a couple of minutes ago, and they were showing some of the scenes from the show's very beginning... there was a girl using a handheld radio and she said "Somebody help us! The others... they're all dead."

Or was that, perhaps, a clue... "The Others, they're all dead." ???

Leave a comment:

• sin
    replied

okay, charlie swims down to the ocean floor, underneath some underwater base then pops his head into open air...where the heck is that? it kind of looks familiar. some warehouse/dock on the piers near aloha tower?

and the pool where he was learning to swim with his dad, i swear my son took swimming lessons there, the girls school in manoa. St. Francis! Name escaped me for a little while.

but the dock thing still has me confused. where could that have been? maybe that part was filmed in Los Angeles but for some reason i dont' think so.

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

Luckily I don't read all of the "Lost" blogs, message boards and chatter about the following week's program... so I hope that the 2 hour finale will be a doozie and a good teaser to hold us through the next 7 months before the show returns in January 2008 or more likely, February 2008 (sweeps).

Now that the producers know what their projected life is for the show's next 3 seasons, I hope they write some solid shows that quickly move the story along, answer all the questions and come to a logical conclusion.

Hopefully too, that they will also have some episodes written to end the show early in case ratings go south when the program returns and ABC wants to give the show an early cancellation.

Since "Lost" debut in 2004, the success of serialized night time dramas hasn't been all that good this year with the cancellation of "Jericho" on CBS today and several other shows earlier this season and last. "Lost" may be the last of its kind for the genre.

The song playing during the swimming pool scene flashback with Charlie was "Carrie Anne" by The Hollies, just in case anyone wanted to know that.

There will be a "Lost" producer's special tomorrow night at 9 following "Grey's Anatomy" on ABC.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Egads, I feel your pain. I'm certain you'll find "Greatest Hits" at ABC.com tomorrow morning. It shows up in iTunes a little later as well.

Wonderful episode. Heartfelt moments (the night Charlie met Claire, his declaration of love for Hurley), great drama (the return of badass Danielle, Karl's arrival on the beach), fantastic twist (Charlie's encounter with Nadia, the women in The Looking Glass). The gunman in the background looked an awful lot like Cassidy, Sawyer's ex.

Also of note: If we're to believe that the rainy London flashback we saw tonight was the same day Desmond met him in his pseudo-flashback, then whatever Desmond saw didn't happen... or at least, not originally. I don't want to think about this too much, though, 'cause my head hurts.

Charlie's redemption and sacrifice were so well done, his apparent death so obviously telegraphed, it was actually nice to see him make it to the closing thud. Whether he'll make it to Season 4 is another question entirely.

In the doldrums of Season 2, "LOST" was starting to disappoint me and I was convinced that Season 1 was the best we'd ever get. But Season 3 is coming close. Next week's Season Finale, "Through the Looking Glass," has apparently been completely spoiled online, but I'm confident it won't disappoint.

And with the next three 16-episode seasons, requiring fewer "filler" episodes and more hands-on involvement of Cuse and Lindeloff, I have high hopes for a great overall series.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Unique episode for tonight. Normally the flashbacks in an episode go forward, but tonight's have the flashbacks jump all over the place. Plus another mini-flashback for Karl, Ben and Alex.

Was that Naida in Charlie's number 2 memoriable moment?

Also wasn't that a bad idea for 815er's to test out an explosion at the beginning of the episode. Maybe Ben heard that and decided to move up the raid a day early.

I wonder who are the two ladies in the underwater station?

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Please tell me ABC.com will have the full episode on their website tomorrow! Right in the middle of Lost my Direct TV shut down and had to reconnect to the satellite! This sucks so bad, I can't believe this happened. It deleted my recording of it as well so I don't even have that on my DVR to go back to. Ahhhhh! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EastCoastTropics
    replied

What an ep!! Some whoa moments:

Jack's plan to blow up the tents when the Others come for them..I really like his go-blow-em-up attitude.

Looking Glass Underwater Station and the two armed chicks

Seeing Bernard and Rose again

Desmond to Charlie; "This time you have to die."

Alex to Carl (referring to Ben): "Is he my real father?"

Charlie and Hurley exchanging 'I love yous'

Charlie's list of 5 best moments of his life

Can't wait for the 2 hour finale next week

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Clothing (what you can see of it) looks like what Richard was wearing when he encountered young Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Kalihiboy
    replied

Has anyone seen what Jacob looked like by chance, some are speculating he is one of the pirates from the Black Rock Ship:

http://i6.tinypic.com/6fh3cqp.png

I didnt catch this first time around thinking Ben was talking to Norman Bates mother, totally fooled me.

KalihiBoy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X