Best overall reporter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best overall reporter?

My vote for best reporter, or should I say "Best Female" reporter is Jodi Leong. She is personbale, profesional, articulate when she speaks, and versatile. She can anchor or, do soemthing live. Rarely does she make an error in her reporting. She does her homework when covering a story and most of all- she is a profesional when covering the news. Shes not pushy or demanding-triats that I find lacking in most journalists today.

Comment

Ok. I'm back to being serious.

Tina Shelton of Channel 2 News gets my VOTE.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I'm shocked! What about our beloved Erika Engle!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          I'm shocked! What about our beloved Erika Engle!
          Tina Shelton for T.V. News Reporter.

Pretty Lady - Erika Engle of The Star Bulletin for Print Reporter!

Mat Levi - Mr. Tight Jeans Man - Best Overall

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
            for the record, i'm a big fan of lavagal and madazza...
            Well, bless your heart, honey!

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
              Well, bless your heart, honey!

Thank you.

She beat me to it! Right back at ya jdub!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Tina Shelton for T.V. News Reporter.

Pretty Lady - Erika Engle of The Star Bulletin for Print Reporter!

Mat Levi - Mr. Tight Jeans Man - Best Overall

How about Tina Shelton and Erika Engle in tight jeans. Oh no I can just see it now: Hawaii Reporters gone wild! Let's see your steno pads girls!!!

Okay that was bad but hey once in a while you gotta bucka loose to keep the heart young.

Comment

How about Tina Shelton and Erika Engle in tight jeans. Oh no I can just see it now: Hawaii Reporters gone wild! Let's see your steno pads girls!!!

Okay that was bad but hey once in a while you gotta bucka loose to keep the heart young.
                  Wait. I got a tie for T.V. New Reporters.

I love Jade Moon!!!!

Auntie Lynn

Btw: Tight Jeans on the wahines? Eh, they can wear anything dey like. They Sexy, Intellegent and have Charisma!!!!

Yeeeha!

Comment

is it just me, or does KHNL's stephanie chun look, hot, hot, hot in her new on-camera glasses?
                    Don't be mean,
                    try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
                      In L.A. or Chicago, they could care less.
                      Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                      I know there's a lot of people here that couldn't care less about what I think.
                      I care that Palolo Joe used the correct wording (couldn't care less) in this context. Thank you, Joe.

[grammar nazi mode]Think about it - "couldn't care less" means "that's it, I've struck bottom in my capacity to care about this, I have no care left at all for the situation being discussed." "Could care less" means "yes, I still do care, perhaps only a little bit but still some - I haven't run dry in the caring department just yet" - which is the OPPOSITE of what you are trying to say.[/grammar nazi mode]

Comment

Originally posted by dick
                        I no frum now on that my righting will be much scrootenized...
                        'zat y u is uh fohtohgraffuhr?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                          I care that Palolo Joe used the correct wording (couldn't care less) in this context. Thank you, Joe.

[grammar nazi mode]Think about it - "couldn't care less" means "that's it, I've struck bottom in my capacity to care about this, I have no care left at all for the situation being discussed." "Could care less" means "yes, I still do care, perhaps only a little bit but still some - I haven't run dry in the caring department just yet" - which is the OPPOSITE of what you are trying to say.[/grammar nazi mode]
                          This is why if Hitler were alive today...he'd be dead.

Comment

This is why if Hitler were alive today...he'd be dead.

And if spelling didn't matter, years ago we would have been reading news stories about Hitler's supposed "secret dairies."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

And if spelling didn't matter, years ago we would have been reading news stories about Hitler's supposed "secret dairies."
                              Amazing that those supermarket tabloids can determine where the aliens came from but can't find Hitler's secret diaries.

Comment

Amazing that those supermarket tabloids ... can't find Hitler's secret diaries.
                                Elvis has 'em, everybody knows that.

Comment

Working...
                                X