Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kathy Muneno Back on TV

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
    Her kids go to school with my kids. I think she has three.
    Please help satisfy my curiosity and ask her at the next PTA meeting if she did, in fact, go into labor on the air!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Please help satisfy my curiosity and ask her at the next PTA meeting if she did, in fact, go into labor on the air!
      I expect to see her Monday at the kids' talent show. My girls are playing a duet on the piano. I'll update ya, Sue!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        I expect to see her Monday at the kids' talent show. My girls are playing a duet on the piano. I'll update ya, Sue!
        Thanks, LG! And, while you're at it, please post a video of the duet on YouTube! So cute! I wanna see!

Comment

Originally posted by Kawika View Post
          The lack of a large "celebrity" culture in Hawaii means that TV reporters are, by default, the celebrities. And, as you know, celebrities tend to hook up. Also, have you ever been in a newsroom at deadline? Damn, the pheremones are flowing. There's a serious sexual tension there. A fever! And the only perscription is .....you know what.

As for Kathy, she's reserved -- shy -- by nature, I think. So Japanese, and so, so right for Oahu.
          Reserved? Paleeze. She's quiet because she's trying to figure out the
          big words. Stumped for something to say if it's not on teleprompter
          and hello someone force feed the girl a sandwich. Get her eating.

Comment

Wow, you really don't know her much at all. Wrong on both counts. She is bright and articulate AND she's been known to out eat many men. She's just one of those ladies that can eat anything and not worry about her 'girlish figure'!

Remember she started "On The Menu", the local plate lunch feature segment. Every week you could see what wonderful new local food place she had discovered. A lot of lunchtime "research" went into that!
            Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine!

Comment

You are definitely a fan or friend and she is not a mean spirited person.
              But there are so many talented smart serious journalists out there who deserve the shot to take tv news to a higher level like what it was in
              the 1950s, it's gotten so paper then. It just appeared to everyone as a serious eating disorder prior to firing.

Comment

Working...
              X